ReConvert post purchase upsell

ReConvert post purchase upsell

by StilyoApps

Design thank you page for post checkout upsell & cross sell

babiestopshop.com

This is pure *GENIUS*
A real added value app that bumps your AOV. There's literally no way you can go wrong with this app that actually pays for itself. Amazing app that in my humble opinion is AN ABSOLUTE MUST ON EVERY STORE.
Two thumbs up!

March 4, 2019

Thank you so much! you're AWESOME and we appreciate and humbled by your review 🙏

Happy Home

Reconvert is a must-have app for every Shopify store owner. It can definitely give you high ROI! It increases my return customer rate profoundly and it let's me connect with my customers better. And the creators of this app are so approachable and they will happily guide you through the app and how you can best use it to your own store. Definitely worth my 5-star rating! Thank you, Eric.

March 4, 2019

Thank you for your review! 🙏

We do our best to be as available as possible for our merchants so we can give feedback and help in times of need. Keep booming!

(it's me Eric BTW haha)

common-crate

AWESOME SUPPORT.love the app really helps with increasing sales. The birthday feature is the best of all.

March 4, 2019

We agree that the birthday collector birthday is great. Thank you for this wonderful review! 🙏

TastyCents

Well made and easy to use, if you do it right you will be able to double your conversion rate at least! Good Luck Everyone

March 4, 2019

Thank you for the review! 😊🙏

Nature Backs

I am truly blown away at how well this app works! I am converting at about 5%! That means 1 out of 20 people "Reconvert" immediately post-purchase. An easy way to add extra revenue without disrupting the buyer's flow. Awesome!

March 4, 2019

This is such an incredible review! thank you! 😊🙏

We always glad to hear about stores are using our app to optimize conversions rates and upsell on the thank you page!

Pilo Cycling Parts

just upgrade my store with this hell conversion app!
work perfectly, boosted my conversion rate.
thanks a lot

March 4, 2019

Thank you! Happy to hear it's boosted your conversion rate! 😊🙏

KidsNBabys

Cool app to start with, it's free up to 50 orders a month, at the beginning I was confused and thought it's $349.99/month but then the customer support agent told me it's only true if I'll get like 100,000 orders every month and if not I don't need to worry about it haha. You better use it to edit your thank you page and collect customer data like birthday and surveys. I've also set up the pop up and added a discount but it'll probably take some time before I start getting sales from the order confirmation page, thumbs up.

March 4, 2019

Thank you so much for this beautiful honest review! 🙏

My Personal Paws

I've been using this app for a little over a month and it has paid for itself many times over!! It genrates a lot more money than it costs with the timed discount on the thank you page. Customer service is also top notch always answering questions within minutes through facebook messenger.

March 4, 2019

We appreciate your honest review of our app, thank you! 😊🙏

GWL Fitness

This app is incredible! We love the idea because it's unique & because it converts. App developer will make sure you are all setup. This app has a generate $ if the right strategy is there :)

March 4, 2019

We're always here for you 😉. Thanks for the review & kind words!

Orange Burps

A great app with great support. They will hook you up :) We received personalized assistance from the developers - they went above and beyond. This app does what it says it does - it will generate more revenue and profit. It's easy to use, especially because they make the interface very "Shopify-like," so you will intuitively know how to set it up.

March 4, 2019

Thank you so much! we appreciate you taking the time for writing this wonderful review! 😊🙏