ReConvert post purchase upsell

ReConvert post purchase upsell

by StilyoApps

Page builder to design thank you page that cross sell & upsell

Not waste time

De momento me esta gustando mucho, espero que no haya sorpresas con los pagos ni nada así, me encanta!!

WatchandClockParts.com

in addition to the previous review, reconvert got back to to immediately , the poor performance was due to the fact the reconvert was looking at all my order, whether from shopify or from amazon and calculating performance and roi based on the total number of orders, the actual performance 4% conversion rate and generated about €80 and paid about $10 which is about 1000% in ROI

have tried emailing on a number of occasions to discuss the app as we we are not getting any success. just getting ignored and no rpely

the app looks good but im not getting any success with it at all

September 10, 2019

First of all, thank you guys for the honest review, this is Eric the CEO, we'll do our best to improve and provide better customer service. I deeply apologize for any bad experience you had with our app.

I've gone ahead and checked all the times you reached out for help:
1. The first time was on the 6th of July, we answered within 4 minutes and had a conversation about improving your results from the app, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6-jul.png?219
2. The second time was on August 21st, we answered within 10 hours but got no answer back from you, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/aug_21.png?219
3. The third time was on September 6th and we replied within less than a minute, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6_sep.png?219

Anyway, I'll be happy to personally help you optimize your thank you page, I've sent you an email, as well as a message through messenger and gave you a call and got no answer.

Please get back to us so we can help, nothing will make us happier and it's in our best interest for you to get great results from our app.

MJ's Unique Merch

Awesome app that will help others to run their store. I would recommend to all. I'm really enjoying.

September 10, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We will be glad to know what exactly prevented you from giving us 5 stars and are ready to do our best for you to be satisfied with our service :)

THE FIFTY APPAREL

I use this app to upsell everything. It helps me so much. I love itljkhv kjghvkljghvkljhgvkhjgvkhgvkhgvckhgvckhgvk

My Hero Wears Blue

It is simple and easy to use. But you can't track or filter which orders come from their app. They definitely should add a special tags for these orders.

Genlitt

Looks promising, haven't used it as of yet. Here's hoping for success!
Will submit another review after sales.

April 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, just don't forget to come back and update once you get the results ;)

MAMAVIPSHOP

SO USEFULL APP..I LIKE ....................................................................................................................SO MUCH...WORK PERFECTLY...IN REAL I WAD LOOKING ABOUT IT LONG TIME

March 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review!

Gift & Easy

Just started the free trial. Customizable thank you page template & nice upsell & reorder features. 4 star for the user-friendly interface and will leave my comment again if it brings good results.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! Just don't forget to update your review because we're sure you'll see great results ;)