ReConvert Post Purchase Upsell

ReConvert Post Purchase Upsell

by StilyoApps

Design thank you page for post checkout upsell & cross sell

THE X DEALS

Very easy to setup, love it, drag and drop, the tutorias are helpfull. The pricing is much much convinient for guys like me, that are staring up. Thanks

December 2, 2019

Thank you for the review! If you need any help or have any issues with the product you can reach out to our customer support.

SyPods

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need help or you have any issue with the product, you can contact us 😎

BlissLashes

its a great performing app, haven't had the time to fully use/utilise the app, but as of far it hasn't done me wrong

Freshcat Boutique

Good as I got my first sales with it but there still some options missing. (Upsell product if they bought X and didnt bought Y)

Not waste time

De momento me esta gustando mucho, espero que no haya sorpresas con los pagos ni nada así, me encanta!!

November 19, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario Si necesita ayuda o tiene algún problema con el producto, puede contactarnos 😎

WatchandClockParts.com

in addition to the previous review, reconvert got back to to immediately , the poor performance was due to the fact the reconvert was looking at all my order, whether from shopify or from amazon and calculating performance and roi based on the total number of orders, the actual performance 4% conversion rate and generated about €80 and paid about $10 which is about 1000% in ROI

have tried emailing on a number of occasions to discuss the app as we we are not getting any success. just getting ignored and no rpely

the app looks good but im not getting any success with it at all

September 10, 2019

First of all, thank you guys for the honest review, this is Eric the CEO, we'll do our best to improve and provide better customer service. I deeply apologize for any bad experience you had with our app.

I've gone ahead and checked all the times you reached out for help:
1. The first time was on the 6th of July, we answered within 4 minutes and had a conversation about improving your results from the app, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6-jul.png?219
2. The second time was on August 21st, we answered within 10 hours but got no answer back from you, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/aug_21.png?219
3. The third time was on September 6th and we replied within less than a minute, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6_sep.png?219

Anyway, I'll be happy to personally help you optimize your thank you page, I've sent you an email, as well as a message through messenger and gave you a call and got no answer.

Please get back to us so we can help, nothing will make us happier and it's in our best interest for you to get great results from our app.

MJ's Unique Merch

Awesome app that will help others to run their store. I would recommend to all. I'm really enjoying.

September 10, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We will be glad to know what exactly prevented you from giving us 5 stars and are ready to do our best for you to be satisfied with our service :)

THE FIFTY APPAREL

I use this app to upsell everything. It helps me so much. I love itljkhv kjghvkljghvkljhgvkhjgvkhgvkhgvckhgvckhgvk

My Hero Wears Blue

It is simple and easy to use. But you can't track or filter which orders come from their app. They definitely should add a special tags for these orders.

Genlitt

Looks promising, haven't used it as of yet. Here's hoping for success!
Will submit another review after sales.

April 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, just don't forget to come back and update once you get the results ;)

Previous 1