ReConvert post purchase upsell

ReConvert post purchase upsell

by StilyoApps

Page builder to design thank you pages that convert & upsell

BlueStone Crate

Great app, great support team! Made a sale from the app on my 2nd order lol... Would recommend using it.

June 25, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review:)

SemperFi Clothing

Amazing App. I am so thankful I added ReConvert. These guys really know what they are doing. All I can think of now is adding a better live-view when it comes to the specific languages the shop is using.
So far I am not 100% sure if the Checkout-page is using the right language due to the new checkout theme.

June 16, 2019

Thank you for your great review and helpful suggestions☺️👍

Nutracelle

So far so good. We wish it integrated with ReCharge, but it's easy to set up and seems quite functional.

Thank you for this wonderful review 🙏

Awesales

Firstly, Their customer service is #1. Ariyeh is the best. He helps to set up on my store in few minutes.
Secondly, This is a must have app for any shopify store. You do not want to lose next orders of your customers right ;) Use Reconvert and also it helps you to increase AOV + LTV ;)

June 13, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate it!

Roadrunners

love this App, easy to use and very user friendly, realy makes a simple way to encrease sales and take advantage of customer's will to keep buying.

June 13, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review:)

BigBuysCo

This is the only App to have on your store's Thank You page!
Recommend 100%. One thing I would ask for developers is to minify/compress java/css files and define expiration headers to improve speed loading time.

June 12, 2019

Thank you so much for this kind review! 🙏😄
We're working on speed optimization and file compression as we speak :D

bman-romania

I just love it. Very easy to use. I hope it will generate nice results for us. For now, as far as I got to use it, it's perfect for what I was looking for.

June 11, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful review 🙏

The Cheap Zone

I like it a lot, really easy to set up!!! I will recommend to my friends and Family who have online business

June 11, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate it!

BARE by Bauer

This seems like a great app. i just tested it and it seems to run smooth too. one thing i would love to know is:
I am setting up a 'product upsell'. when people purchase, I want to give them 10 minutes to add a special item to their cart before we package the order - this way if they take the up-sell we are not paying for shipping an additional item separately. My issue is that when we 'fulfill' the orders, an email goes to that person and they can click 'view your order'. then they get the special discount without having to pay shipping. is there a way to make re-convert only show the custom order page directly after an order is processed (and not show up for people viewing the order page from other links etc.?)

June 9, 2019

Please, contact us via online chat, FB messenger or email and our customer care agents will be happy to answer all your questions😎

Uplla

It really helps me to increase my AOV, customers when they bought from you dopamine still in there brain so we exploit this to put an offre in thank you page so they can buy more.

June 8, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review☺️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29