ReConvert post purchase upsell

ReConvert post purchase upsell

by StilyoApps

Page builder to design thank you pages that convert & upsell

Paruregems

The fact that this app helps up-sale, cross sale etc..., at the thank you page is great. Really helps increase revenue.

August 25, 2019

Thank you for the review... wait until you'll try the popup with the time sensitive offer ;)

Daikiri.cl

Awesome app, easy to use, to configure and I hoping to make more sales with this. Very good job reconvert

August 25, 2019

Thank you, we do our best! let us know if you need any help in the future and enjoy our app!

Bothika

This is going very well, I haven´t got much time to try it but so far so good, no regrets, they deliver what they promise. It's friendly, I'm an amateur but still find the way to do what I need.

August 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We try to be beginner friendly, we know the struggle :D That's why you get 50 orders for free every month!

Good luck with your store!

Tressmerize

I have just installed this app and love how easy the setup is. And not only that every single section has a video tutorial making it stress free customization. I am looking forward to seeing how it works for my store. Thank you!

August 21, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review :)

Limovations

Everything I could ask for. Built with the seller in mind. I love it! I've tried a lot of other apps out there and this one was very well thought out. UI was made much like shopify's backend which I love. Easy to use.

August 20, 2019

Thank you for this review!

Jinga Juice Philippines

LOVE THIS APP! This makes user checkout experience even better! It also gives the business another chance to upsell, promote and reward! The great part is they offer a free plan that you can try which will definitely help you boost your future sales! Don't forget to upgrade to a paid plan to give these guys a little thank you for their creativity and hard work.

- jingajuice.com.ph -

August 25, 2019

What an incredible review, thank you! Good luck with your store and thank you for your support!

This Guy Style

Really great and out of the box app, fast support, easy to use - Recommend

August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review, we're always here to help ;)

Treestand Brews

One of the easiest apps to setup! It made if feel congruent with Shopify. Can't wait to see the results!

August 19, 2019

Thank you for this review!

BetterSmile

Hands down the best post-purchase app with the best pricing system on Shopify. Easy to use with tons of features guarantee to make extra profit

August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for this positive feedback! Enjoy our app and we're sure you'll get great results ;)

Fashion Pet World

The application is very nice but also support teams can use it very quickly to increase your store conversions.ııı

August 17, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36