ReConvert post purchase upsell

ReConvert post purchase upsell

by StilyoApps

Design thank you page for post checkout upsell & cross sell

BLOOMCUP

Very easy to use, it has great features.
The customer service is great! they reply very fast and were very friendly.

Full Time Raver

Anton from the support team was amazing, very helpful. just about to launch so haven't had chance to test out the app but happy with the support team and customer service so far

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

American Legend Rider

Amazing app
we use the app over 2 weeks and already can see the difference.
the app makes great thank you page.

good job guys.

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

"VEOPODS"

The customer support is very helpful! This is my first-day training customize my thank you page and it seems easy and good-looking. Hasta luego amigos

Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

phoneprotech

I used this app to convert my sales it is aweosme and I definitly reccomend. Worth your effort and time

DIVINIUS®

Love this app! So freaking awesome that this is priced based on performance and also a lot of cool things to test out and seems like there are a lot of frequent updates as well based on what Anton told me. Keep up the great work and add even more features to this!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏

Uni-T

so far so good! great customer assistant and the app has lots of promising features. worth a try....

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

PassionGive

This app is incredible, I can't believe it exists. The fact that it is free until you make actual sales is super helpful for budgeting. There youtube channel is also very helpful, one of there most recent videos was 1 hour long and contained some of the most helpful information for any startup business in the Shopify ecosystem. The app is straight forward and very easy to use, you can customize almost every square inch of the thank you page and the discount options are so so so good! I love that you don't have to pay to unlock features, everything is in the full package and I think they are going to keep improving it. It is unreal, I am still blown away by the intuitive team who brought this app to the public - BEST WISHES TO YOUR TEAM AND FAMILY <3

November 13, 2019

WooHoo!!! 🎊🎉 that's what we like to hear! We hope you'll get more revenue from the app and thank you for the review!

Men’s Dome

Amazing App and amazing customer support! I recommend this app to everyone trying to get extra sales in store!

November 12, 2019

Thank you. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

Big Starz_Basketball

okokokijjijjkgjrtzheratgaewrtgasegtsaetswaetgaswegaswegaergaergawetgawegawegtawegseaygaegaewgawegweagwaegftdhgstdfrhsdf

November 12, 2019