Abandoned Cart Recovery Emails

Abandoned Cart Recovery Emails

by SaleSpark

200K Free Emails, Push Notifications & Popup Campaign

Proformance Supply

This app caused shoppers adding to the cart, a 3 to 20 second delay to get to their endpoint. This app uses a proxy that creates a blocking call. With the delay in the add to cart, we have lost revenue as many shoppers would not check out. I do not recommend this app.

EZ Monster Deals

Although the app didn’t go along well with my needs and demands but there is no harm of trying it...

Big Body Bundles

One of the things about this app attracted to me was the infinite services. Loved the free offers for sales boost too.

Peace & Love Wellness Clinic

Easy to process with. Customer service was prompt and great deals to be made with them. Cheers!

August 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback it means a lot to us.

brightterprices

Great product -- No customer service. Currently, my abandoned emails look good, but aren't clickable, the GDPR bar doesn't work. Reached out a few times, not 1 reply.

July 24, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We regret that your inquiry was not responded in a timely manner. Our techs have successfully fixed the reported issues and our support manager has approached you to check if further assistance is required. Please respond back to your support inquiry if there is still any problem you are experiencing.

Lume Light

Pleased with the support service.. appreciate the assistance for helping me setting up the app.

apparelised

An amazing abandoned cart app which is absolutely free.Abandoned cart recovery can increase your sales by 25-30% hence I will surely recommend this app if you are just starting out or for future purposes.They have amazing customer support too.

Alex Kinter

This app is really really amazing. I love it!!!

Shop Store Sale

I have not yet launched my store, but I did test using my new App. It is really ABC setup, very simple but powerful to recover abandoned cart and launch any emails campains. And more. In addition I got 200K emails for free it is a fantastic gift for a start. Documentation is well written also. I can see that APP was designed by people who understand the needs.
Thanks