Abandoned Cart Recovery Emails

Abandoned Cart Recovery Emails

by SaleSpark

200K Free Emails, Push Notifications & Popup Campaign

EZ Monster Deals

Although the app didn’t go along well with my needs and demands but there is no harm of trying it...

Big Body Bundles

One of the things about this app attracted to me was the infinite services. Loved the free offers for sales boost too.

Peace & Love Wellness Clinic

Easy to process with. Customer service was prompt and great deals to be made with them. Cheers!

August 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback it means a lot to us.

apparelised

An amazing abandoned cart app which is absolutely free.Abandoned cart recovery can increase your sales by 25-30% hence I will surely recommend this app if you are just starting out or for future purposes.They have amazing customer support too.

Alex Kinter

This app is really really amazing. I love it!!!

Shop Store Sale

I have not yet launched my store, but I did test using my new App. It is really ABC setup, very simple but powerful to recover abandoned cart and launch any emails campains. And more. In addition I got 200K emails for free it is a fantastic gift for a start. Documentation is well written also. I can see that APP was designed by people who understand the needs.
Thanks