Recover Cart Pusher

Recover Cart Pusher

by Beeketing

Recover abandoned carts with automated web push notifications

DESSHH.com

I use multiple Bekeeting apps on my store and they provide excellent functionality for free!

DailyBracelets

good<3 best app good very nice fast goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

rainbowshome

This app is easy to use and provides lots of great features. I was able to set up my account in less then 5 minutes!

Exciting Apparel

Cases3000

So far so good. Easy to set up once and all set! Clever and handy. I think email marketing is going out... people like practicality and this app delivers!

GiftSmartShop

This app helped to push notifications to abandon cart users to bring them back and convert. works great.

Budabin

MUY Buena aplicación fácil y útil, gracias, creo que me ayudara mucho, espero ver pronto resultados valiosos. espero me ayude.

Monstro Designs

so far so good. I like how the pop up is ghosted on my shop so its not so in your face all the time.

The Goodie Hut

Fantastic, just what I needed. Does an excellent job of reminding customers to come back, makes it easy to come back by incentivizing the customer to act.

Wine Not Tees and More

Great App! Helps me recover cart and sell more items. Raises customer value and makes it easy for customer to reach their carts.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91