Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Mainland Furniture

Handy little app. Helps streamline abandoned cart and exit recovery. Not sure how accurate totals are as there appear to be double ups in my exit intent lists but other than that I can't fault it.

goodies for the world

I used this app to help me recover my customers and it does work and is super easy love it do get it

Hykolity LED Lighting

I gave this app a try and I am well impressed. The ROI is awesome with this app. This is a must for every shopify store.

Myfashunpassion

I just installed the app will put positive result once i receive good result......................................................

Inherit Co.

We are so thrilled with this app and we see the benefit of it day after day! Thank you!
www.inheritco.com

PC Traders Ltd

I use this app to help customise our abandoned carts and we are impressed with its ease of use and fantastic features !!!

Apollo Mvmt

Finally a recovery app that is simple to use and looks great. Love that you can try out all the features for free first, after you pay a reasonable price. Would recommend!

bpreparedstore.com

I used this app and it really works. I had several abandoned carts in just a few days and this app recovered most!

Maras Green

Very impressive application to lead the abandoned recovery effort. The results were real and consistent shortly after the installation. Customer Support excellent. The application perform as described. A must have app on your ecommerce strategy.

Women Era

Great app, just gives what you need. by far my best app. Surely recommended to boost your sales within minutes