Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Originalship

I'm just trying to send a test mail to my self and receive nothing also i'm trying to aks for support since 2 days ago nobody says nothing.

Getbakblade

The app works as expected, but having some issue with recovery emails being sent to the wrong address. Contacted recovermycart@gmail.com before posting this review. Received an automated response a support representative would be reviewing my request and will send me a personal response within 24 hours. 7 days passed and still didn't hear back from representative and issue not resolved. Poor experience and lack of support.

Accentdeals

does not import emails properly does not allow you to manually import items poorly made

Inked By Dani

stopped working and hasn't sent our emails for months. can't get intouch with anyone from support.

Iroc Store

Emails just stopped working and hit up support for chat and they never responded.

Bright Bite Nz

Useless!!! I have had it running for about 2 months and it has recovered 0 carts!!!!

Backwoodsports Com

ATTENTION REQUIRED: Your connection appears to be broken and orders aren't being imported.
Please re-install this application to fix. Your settings will be preserved and any missing orders will be imported.

Your checkout is broken. You cannot reinstall a freaking web page.

Learn Yoga At Home

The app does not seem to work no email received tested it a number of times. A pity really. Thanks Mark. www.learnyogaathome.co.uk

Uhrwerk Berlin

It would be fine if this app would simply not work. But it does and it does it other than described - and this is a big problem. We installed it and had several hassles with it. Then it started to import our abandoned checkouts, but only some of them. The next day it imported more and more and also the ones, we already sent an E-Mail before or that were already recovered, some of them older than a month! On day three it imported all checkouts and bulk-emailed nearly all of them (I know this because we are on BCC). That making even worse is that it claims to have x EUR recovered and counts older recoveries from date before it was even installed.
The features that are in this app’s description or the FAQ describe the features how it should work. But it really does not. Proven.
I dropped an E-Mail to the developer with my concerns and he replied (after two days of his app going crazy) that everything works great and the bad reviews here are just competitors that want to make this app look bad. No they are not. I am a real shop owner.

I do recommend all shop owners to double-check what this app is doing with their loyal customers.

Magnetchargercable

Sounds great - won't install. Browser security session settings have nothing to do with why this installation doesn't work.