Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Collect

Recover abandoned orders. Increase sales and revenue.

A Fitter Sue

I have deleted my app and informed in email that I want to unsubscribe from the app. But they are still charging me every month!

Dnd Exe

does not work, the customer servie was very slow

Andreabonelli

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I had one abandoned cart today about 3 hours ago and the dashboard for this app never refreshed to show any orders at all even though the email address was listed in my own admin.

T8 Run

Was excited about this app and spent a few hours getting the cart recovery email set up. Next day, it had reset itself and we had to do it again. Also couldn't import past abandoned carts. Emailed support and they asked for more info which we provided the next day, but haven't heard anything in the 11 days since except the auto-close ticket. The app has reset itself again and we now have the email template for "RTX BOX acessórios" instead of our own. So we've now wasted 5-6 hours in total, have had zero emails sent, and getting nada from support. Hard to think of any redeeming features with this app unless you like frustration and wasting your time.

Bcracingcoilovers

App is constantly sending out emails after a customer orders some times days after so they are demanding a discount after order has already shipped. Emailed them for support and never heard back from them. Also counts every email sent as recovered even if the customer orders with out leaving the site or before the first email is sent. stats are nowhere near accurate. UDATE : APRIL 7th This app is continually sending out email to customers that have already purchased. It just sent out 34 emails at once some to non customers, but some to customers who already converted. now I get the fun task of talking those customers who now have a coupon code they didn't get to use off a ledge... GET YOUR APP FIXED OR I WILL HAVE TO FIND ONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS PROPERLY

Andreiaboutique

Had this app for just over a week, and at first it was working perfectly and recovered 2 abandoned carts for me. I added my email under the bcc so I could be confident and know for sure that emails were being sent since I was paying for the app at the end of the day! After a couple of days using this app, I stopped receiving emails and emailed support which replied back to me within 24 hours saying that it worked but it clearly wasn't. I then tested it out by going onto my website and abandoning a cart to see if I would receive an email from this app but just as I thought I received nothing! So glad I caught onto this at the beginning of using this app so I can cancel and not waste anymore money on it.

Originalship

I'm just trying to send a test mail to my self and receive nothing also i'm trying to aks for support since 2 days ago nobody says nothing.

Getbakblade

The app works as expected, but having some issue with recovery emails being sent to the wrong address. Contacted recovermycart@gmail.com before posting this review. Received an automated response a support representative would be reviewing my request and will send me a personal response within 24 hours. 7 days passed and still didn't hear back from representative and issue not resolved. Poor experience and lack of support.

Accentdeals

does not import emails properly does not allow you to manually import items poorly made

Inked By Dani

stopped working and hasn't sent our emails for months. can't get intouch with anyone from support.
Previous 1