Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Collect

Prevent abandoned orders over Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Shreve Crump Low

App looks like it would work wonderfully. However the app does not save changes you make to email templates and keeps reverting back to a previous version. Very unrealiable

Stickerdeco3d Com

it doesn't like to work anymore... Some of my friends looked to a product, went all the way to checkout and left ..They didn't receive any email from the application....

there is suppose to have 2 emails saying first YOU LEFT SOME IDEMS......and the second that says the same but offering a 10% DISCOUNT....

Thank You !

Macwade1

For the ease of writing up a professional looking email this gets 5 stars. Unfortunately, the automation of the app is really bad. It only automatically did about 4 out of around 20 abandoned carts, which I had to import to the app myself and then manually send the emails. Really considering using the standard Shopify process.

Linas Unique Home

It has been more than two weeks that I install this app, not abandoned car has been recovered. Because of the continued request for review. I provide my most honest review. Went the promises keeper is accomplished I will update my review.

Fudefafa

I've had one recovered cart since I installed this app, I don´t sure if it is working well.

Combat Legends

Crashes every single day.... i don't recommend downloading if you have ad block or other chrome extensions.

Viktoriasimone

I give 2 stars because it's simple to set up and would be nice if it worked. I set it up, but not one email was sent out, even though there were products added to the cart and people got to checkout, so there was an email the app could've sent the email to. Disappointed.