Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Increase sales & prevent abandoned carts with pop-ups & emails

Lady Secreto

integrate easily and leave the app to do the work. Works perfectly and recovered alot of abandoned carts

Divella Designs

I've been using this for a few months now...no glitches and it has recouped over $300 already. I can't comment on support because I haven't needed any, how great is that?!

Reggaeton Store

Excelente! Es una aplicacion que sin duda genera un gran retorno de la inversion. Su uso es muy sencillo y efectivo.

Recientemente han integrado recordatorios de carritos en messenger facebook y me parece fenomenal.

Hey Maisie

Such a good app! I wish I would have gotten this app when I started my Shopify store. I only have had this app for 2 days and already recovered someone leaving the store with the pop up! Super easy to use and love the price! Couldn't ask for anything better.

Republic Boot Co.

Everything was as they said it was going to be. Very easy and clean - super excellent! I tried a few others and this one is by far the best.

Flexy Style

This app has helped me recovered hundreds of dollars with the abandoned cart. I'm a new business--not even a year old yet--and each dollar recovered helps towards my bottomline. It helped pushed my abandoned cart recovery up to as much as 7% last month! I need to tweak my email some more but right now it's giving me great results!

iZABELLA FASHON.COM

I used these APPS, and I have customers that came back and bought more without me putting ads out. The beautiful abandon cart work very nice

gtshopcover

good and easy to use,thanks for the 14 day free try,i will test this app and let you know if i want to pay it.a

Mainland Furniture

Handy little app. Helps streamline abandoned cart and exit recovery. Not sure how accurate totals are as there appear to be double ups in my exit intent lists but other than that I can't fault it.

goodies for the world

I used this app to help me recover my customers and it does work and is super easy love it do get it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34