Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Collect

Prevent abandoned orders over Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Shopgrabz

Its too easy to use and very much user friendly. Searching for this type of easy accessible apps and finally I Got this. Highly recommend for beginners and advanced users. Just love it. Too much good indeed. You can do anything with that :)

ManofWarStudios Store

I recently started using this ACR app and its recovered sales almost immediatley after sign up. I wish I had found this sooner. Great help. AAA

Earnest & Collective

The best-value-for-money app ever! Although it lacks a few features that I wanted, but for the price it costs, it is something I can definitely live with. Does its job very well. Support is brilliant too.

marafashions.com

Very Impressed with the application. Recovery rates are great-positive feedback from our customers.

MUSCLE REPUBLIC

Very Impressed with the app. We have a great recovery rate and are always receiving positive feedback from our customers.

Athleisureneeds Com

I would recommend this app, I am new at the ecom business and it helps with orders. Thank you!

Cuffs Bracelets

Very good investment for my store. Have recovered several times the cost in new orders.

Idea Shoes

Very Good App recover order is very good.recoment

Punpoo

I will give 100 star review if I can do. This is real #1 the best of the best Abandoned Cart Recovery for me. I have test more app but performance still low but I very lucky to see this app Beautiful Abandoned Cart Recovery. Thank you so much.

Kambocleanse

Insanely good! I have recovered many sales in the short time I have been using Beautiful Abandoned Cart Recovery. Lovely and easy to set up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32