Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Fascination Baby

This app is great! Less than 2 months using it and I recovered over 4K in sales which more than 3K was just for using the "Exit Intent Pop-up". I would never imagine it would work that much having an Exit Intent Pop-up on my store but: it works! Their Customer Service is awesome, they reply really fast and help us with anything we need and they're always very polite. Thank you guys! Keep it up the great service.

The Sana Shop

I love this app. So far it has helped me to recover over $300,000 in sales through the abandoned cart feature! That's a lot of sales I might never have gotten without this great app! Use it, and love it :)

Sashatattooing

Great App! Helps us have more orders complete. Sometimes we are really surprised how much money people forget to leave in our online store)) And then they get back! Thank you!

VELVETY PARIS

Great App !!! we've been able to recover $21989.65 with this app
this is a must have for any ecommerce

Teng Tools USA

Very helpful app that is well thought out and works straight out of the box. Easy to get set up. Happy with the results so far

Beguiling Phenix Art Store

I used this app to help with my abandoned cart issue, and I had my first recovered cart. So far so good.

Neon & Co USA

Yes a excellent job by you guys.. it’s working very well thanks for your making a great app..❤️❤️ Awesome thank you

Top Drawer Furniture

The app is very good at what it does and has served us very well, generating lots of recovered sales. It was easy to set up and use. Thank you for this wonderful tool and we really enjoyed using it for our business.

Links & Charms Inc

It's a great app, will save a lot of abandoned carts... worth the investment. I just wish there was a way to see the percentage of abandoned carts saved under insights.

SoHot Swimwear

I am very happy with the app. I have great results in recovering abandoned carts with the email system. At sohotswimwear dot com you can purchase the best swimwear and resort wear with FREE SHIPPING for domestic orders!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37