Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

RubyPearlCo

big ole 5 star for you guys bcz the profits be roooooolllling in!!
maaan the money ive made from abandoned cart recovery is like selling shovels during a god dang gold rush. I have so much love and respect the developers of this gem of an app bcz man my pockets keep chachinging like a sale on sliced bread. y'all deserve a big pat on the back bcz mannnnn the sales be piling up the dang toyotathon down on main street. big blessed much love and support the troops. love you

Just B Safe

ITS SIMPLE FRIENDLY AND DOES WHAT ITS MENT TO DO.... I LIKE IT SO FAR NO ISSUES. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TRY IT ALSO...

The Penny Paper Co.

Fantastic app. Easy to design the e-mails, and choose how many e-mails you send, and, when you send them. Would love some more features with tweaking graphics but overall I'm super happy and we're seeing people return to complete abandoned sales.

smartwal

perfect app! im happy to work with them. you get back in contact with customers you think you lost.

Bully Bunches

This app does a great job at sending 3 follow up emails to abandoned cart users. It's basically a big upgrade from the one that Shopify offers.

Fit Pra Elas

This app help me a lot... there's a good investment 9$ per month.. I'm about 5% recovery carts since i've started to use it

Capas Premium

This App it's saving my sales that they were almost gone. Honestly, one of the best recovery apps on the shopify, I've tried a bunch of them, only this one works for me, it does not mean that it is going to work for you, that's why you gotta test them out, it takes some time to finally find the apps that will work for you! just never give up , no matter what is happening, if it is something that you want, do it every day, since you wake up until you go to bed, i've been trying for almost a year, I am still learning and I will keep learning, but finally I am learning my own way to manage an e-commerce by myself, one day at time, lost a lot of money but what i've learned until now, there is no price to pay for the experience that I am getting from it, I recently started to learn a little bit of sales and now I am able to make sales with confidence just because i've tried over and over again until i started to get it.

Mandala Sol

Very fast response and great help with a set up issue. Already seeing results! They provide a great set of tools every store should have!

The Two Piece Collection

This is such an amazing app. You can track and add the amount of emails you want to send. So easy to use. Would definitely recommend

Glacelis

I have been using this app for more than a year and it has helped me recover many sales. I recommend this app is the best to recover sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35