Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Collect

Recover abandoned orders. Increase sales and revenue.

Athleisureneeds Com

I would recommend this app, I am new at the ecom business and it helps with orders. Thank you!

Cuffs Bracelets

Very good investment for my store. Have recovered several times the cost in new orders.

Idea Shoes

Very Good App recover order is very good.recoment

Punpoo

I will give 100 star review if I can do. This is real #1 the best of the best Abandoned Cart Recovery for me. I have test more app but performance still low but I very lucky to see this app Beautiful Abandoned Cart Recovery. Thank you so much.

Kambocleanse

Insanely good! I have recovered many sales in the short time I have been using Beautiful Abandoned Cart Recovery. Lovely and easy to set up!

Fluhtr Com

I have had good results so far. I like the ease of use but I’m still new to Shopify so as I progress I’ll know better.

Dream Come True Chanel

Yes, 30 characters...........................................

Sanctus Nutrition

Has recovered over $600 in sales, mainly through Exit Intent pop up. My favorite and best-performing Shopify app. Cannot recommend enough!

Love From Cyprus

This app has increased my sales without a doubt!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally getting customers to come back and make that purchase, of course the discount is a great incentive.

Zodiac4you

This app is very helpful. I love it.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32