Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Increase sales & prevent abandoned carts with pop-ups & emails

goodies for the world

I used this app to help me recover my customers and it does work and is super easy love it do get it

Hykolity LED Lighting

I gave this app a try and I am well impressed. The ROI is awesome with this app. This is a must for every shopify store.

Inherit Co.

We are so thrilled with this app and we see the benefit of it day after day! Thank you!
www.inheritco.com

PC Traders Ltd

I use this app to help customise our abandoned carts and we are impressed with its ease of use and fantastic features !!!

Apollo Mvmt

Finally a recovery app that is simple to use and looks great. Love that you can try out all the features for free first, after you pay a reasonable price. Would recommend!

bpreparedstore.com

I used this app and it really works. I had several abandoned carts in just a few days and this app recovered most!

Maras Green

Very impressive application to lead the abandoned recovery effort. The results were real and consistent shortly after the installation. Customer Support excellent. The application perform as described. A must have app on your ecommerce strategy.

Fantail Cricket

We've been using this app for a few weeks now and it is already performing far better than more expensive alternatives that we've tried. Cheers Team

Respify

App has been fantastic. We use the Shopify integrated capability to send the first cart reminder a few hours after abandonment and then this app for the 2nd and 3rd attempts (coupon at 2 and 3). Thanks for great app!

Mass Sticker Shop

I have almost lost so many sales due to abandoned carts and this app has saved them! Thank you so much for theveast to use, amazing app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33