Rectify ‑ Edit products option

Rectify ‑ Edit products option

by Webso Media Inc.

Edit products' options in cart page = better ux = more sales

Mushroom Catering

DO NOT DOWNLOAD Absolute Scam, stated as $9.99 for the App in the description but I was charged $50 These guys should be taken off Shopify for fraud Many other Apps doing the same as these guys for far less money I deleted the App straight away and requested a full refund i received no reply, its been 2 weeks.

Since then i have found many similar Apps which have more features for far less cost. Will never use another App from Webso Media Save your time & money

I only wish i could leave no stars

Straight Outta Russia

Every store needs this! Especially in the Apparel space. Customers add wrong sizes/colors to their carts all the time. Sometimes they just have a last minute change of heart and want the green vs the blue t-shirt. In today's busy day and age, nobody wants to go through 5 minutes of removing the item from the cart, navigating back to the product page, re-selecting, going back to cart.... you're loosing conversions right there!

This app fixes that on the spot. 3 clicks, all in one interface and you've changed the size/color and ready to check out.

App is fast, I saw no delay in load speed at all. Looks great, fits right into my interface. I needed some custom modifications to get the right look and functionality working and everything was done by the developer to insure that the app is working properly and fits my store perfectly. It was all done very promptly and with the upmost professionalism.

The one time fee is a bargain and the support you get is world-class.

Highly recommended!

The Elephant Pants

Great app and great support. Solves a common problem with an easy solution. You'll be surprised how much your consumers end up using it. Definitely reduced the cart abandons a bit since it keeps the consumer in the checkout process vs going back and rethinking the purchase

Head Crack Nyc

Had this app for about 1 month now, key for conversions in case the customer wants to edit their cart. Especially if a customers browser is loading slowly. Additionally, I have had quite the bit of support from this developer. I must say I am really pleased with the support from them (Thank you Robert). You're also able to see stats on how many times edits were made in cart page.

Fine Invitations Sydney

This brilliant app works exactly as described. It was a breeze to set up and in 5 minutes our customers had the ability to edit the variants and quantities of products in their cart.

The response when we requested support with the app was also fantastic.

Highly recommended and great value for the low fixed price.

Jumping Puddles

Excellent app, works really well and looks good on the checkout page. I run a childrenswear and accessories website and it just what I needed, customers can change the size and quantity of clothing in the checkout stage! I needed a bit of help and the support was prompt and concise! Check it out at www.jumpingpuddles.co

Myang Sa

After struggling for a while I found this great app, works exactly as described. Easy to install and use. The support is awesome, always willing to assist. It is worth it for the fixed price.

Msno

My shop www.msno.no have alot of products with product variants. Rectify realy deliveres just what i was looking for. The instalation is easy and support was fast to reply when i asked for a couple of adjustments in the look of the «change» button.

Before i installed the Rectify app, my custommer had to delete product from cart when they wanted a different variant, now they can do it right in the cart.

I really love apps that make the world less complicated for our custommers, and the Rectify app is doing just that.