Rectify ‑ Edit products option

Rectify ‑ Edit products option

by Webso Media Inc.

Edit products' options in cart page = better ux = more sales

Thermo Works

We have had this app for a while. I don't give reviews until I have used it in our business.

The app has performed exactly as described. I have required support a few times, and they have responded in a timely manner. You receive a support ticket right away. I have never waited long to have a solution to issues. Those issues have been our fault each time and not the apps.

This app has exceptional value!

It is a one time fee for a solution that is greatly needed. You don't want your clients wasting time messing with their carts and getting frustrated at the end of the sale cycle.

Highly recommend this app.

Petit-cactus

Completely tuned, efficient and fast work. As soon as I had a question or request it was done in the day or the day after. I highly recommend and without hesitation!

@JoyBoxDeco

Hi , I am not very tech savvy and so, I was a bit of a pain, but their customer support is fantastic. Robert was very prompt and excellent, he had lots of patience with me and provided all the info that I need in a very short time .
I like the apps and is a must for ecom , 5 stars recommended

Straight Outta Russia

Every store needs this! Especially in the Apparel space. Customers add wrong sizes/colors to their carts all the time. Sometimes they just have a last minute change of heart and want the green vs the blue t-shirt. In today's busy day and age, nobody wants to go through 5 minutes of removing the item from the cart, navigating back to the product page, re-selecting, going back to cart.... you're loosing conversions right there!

This app fixes that on the spot. 3 clicks, all in one interface and you've changed the size/color and ready to check out.

App is fast, I saw no delay in load speed at all. Looks great, fits right into my interface. I needed some custom modifications to get the right look and functionality working and everything was done by the developer to insure that the app is working properly and fits my store perfectly. It was all done very promptly and with the upmost professionalism.

The one time fee is a bargain and the support you get is world-class.

Highly recommended!

The Elephant Pants

Great app and great support. Solves a common problem with an easy solution. You'll be surprised how much your consumers end up using it. Definitely reduced the cart abandons a bit since it keeps the consumer in the checkout process vs going back and rethinking the purchase

Head Crack Nyc

Had this app for about 1 month now, key for conversions in case the customer wants to edit their cart. Especially if a customers browser is loading slowly. Additionally, I have had quite the bit of support from this developer. I must say I am really pleased with the support from them (Thank you Robert). You're also able to see stats on how many times edits were made in cart page.

Fine Invitations Sydney

This brilliant app works exactly as described. It was a breeze to set up and in 5 minutes our customers had the ability to edit the variants and quantities of products in their cart.

The response when we requested support with the app was also fantastic.

Highly recommended and great value for the low fixed price.

Jumping Puddles

Excellent app, works really well and looks good on the checkout page. I run a childrenswear and accessories website and it just what I needed, customers can change the size and quantity of clothing in the checkout stage! I needed a bit of help and the support was prompt and concise! Check it out at www.jumpingpuddles.co

Myang Sa

After struggling for a while I found this great app, works exactly as described. Easy to install and use. The support is awesome, always willing to assist. It is worth it for the fixed price.

Msno

My shop www.msno.no have alot of products with product variants. Rectify realy deliveres just what i was looking for. The instalation is easy and support was fast to reply when i asked for a couple of adjustments in the look of the «change» button.

Before i installed the Rectify app, my custommer had to delete product from cart when they wanted a different variant, now they can do it right in the cart.

I really love apps that make the world less complicated for our custommers, and the Rectify app is doing just that.