Rectify ‑ Edit products option

Rectify ‑ Edit products option

by Webso Media Inc.

Edit products' options in cart page = better ux = more sales

1 review

PaulaMax Personalized Jewelry

I installed this back in August, it's now November that I'm writing this. That's how much patience I've had with the app creator... only to end with him NOT providing a fix, NOT responding to emails anymore, and NOT issuing a refund. This app does NOT work with personalized products, and that is not stated ANYWHERE on this app page. I have NEVER seen an app that is NOT compatible with personalized products *NOT* have a disclaimer right on the app page. It is pretty standard to have disclaimers written on your app page, but apparently this app creator thinks he's exempt from that. After emailing the creator he said he was willing to fix it, but his "fix" meant that people could write in text freeform on fields that are dropdown boxes. We use dropdown boxes for a reason, so that someone cannot choose something that doesn't exist. Why in the world you would think it's acceptable to give them a freeform text box is beyond me. Anyways, after giving him WAY more than ample time to fix it, he never did, he stopped responding to emails, and won't even refund the $50 one time charge cost. I've used plenty of apps before, this might even be my first review in the app store period, but this is a great example of what drives bad reviews. You've been warned!