Recurpay Subscription App

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
17. April 2024

Really enjoy the option to have subscriptions for my products, especially useful for those who need a recurring supply. The support is very quick to respond and aid with customization as well.
I enjoy that it will alert you to "Update" subscriptions should a product change with a previous subscription attached to it.

MoonMaid Botanicals
6 monate mit der App
8. Mai 2024

This app is an excellent starting point for implementing a subscription model on your e-commerce platform. The support team is outstanding! I had of course a couple of issues I think they are still growing so, normal but always very reactive and understanding, ready to help.

Nunuū
Mexiko
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
20. Mai 2024

This subscription app is first of all really good, well built by default but I required some special additions to be made - recurpay went all out, and by all out I mean it!

They redesigned basically the entire system, removing certain things I asked for, adjusting the app perfectly to my liking (even editing there code) just so I was satisfied.

If you need a subscription app, it's a no brainer. The support is unparalleled - I've never seen such dedication EVER with anything I have purchased/dealt with.

10/10

UltimateRoller
Vereinigtes Königreich
2 monate mit der App
7. Mai 2024

This app and Sinchain have been fantastic! Lots of customers signing up and when I needed to adjust wording, Sinchain was all over helping! Great app, great services!!!

ästhetik skincare
9 monate mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Best platform I've found. I looked at almost all the subscription app partners for shopify and they are by far the best. Their support is wonderful and they were able to easily help us with customizations. Best value and customer journey. Thanks Recurpay!

The Bubble Factory
5 monate mit der App
19. März 2024

It's working well. It does everything I want. I've even gained subscriptions from the Checkout process, which is great. Support have been very obliging too. Thank you Sinchain!

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Australien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
15. April 2024

Excellent. the app itself is easy to understand and use and the support is really quick(far more better than other apps) and helpful

pidan
Japan
7 monate mit der App
5. Juni 2024

We would definitely recommend Recurpay Subscription, the team was extremely helpful when we needed to migrate our subscription from another platform. Sinchain has been great, keeping me updated every step of the process. We are very happy with the service provided. You should download this app!!

Kimbo at home

CamisetasFutbolSorpresa
Spanien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
23. Mai 2024

Received instant help with my problem and was resolved just as quick.

MD Nutritionals NZ