Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 januari 2024

Recurpay, you guys are amazing!!! The app is perfect and the integration was so seamless and when I had a personal question you guys where fast and so helpful and provided a service that was absolutely the best!!!!

Really really pleased with this function in the website and with this app. I can 1000% recommend it!!
Rose

LOIVE Pitiusas
Spanje
1 dag gebruiken de app
1 november 2023

Tech support Sinchain is fast, knowledgeable and definitely is worth having around! I'm telling you, they don't get paid enough for the excellent help they are! If I have another problem, will absolutely not hesitate to ask for their help!

Health Hero Shop
7 maanden gebruiken de app
9 november 2023

Sinchain is the best support agent. Amazing support. They did custom work for us at no cost. App also works great. No issues at all.

MedicalRite
1 november 2023

Expérience parfaite jusqu'à présent.

Il sont réactifs et mon bien guidé dans l'installation.
Lorsque j'ai eu un problème Sinchain le conseillé que j'ai eu, a résolu mon problème très rapidement.

normaness.com
Frankrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
2 november 2023

The Recurpay team is always so helpful and attentive. They've made the migration process super easy and seamless!

Walter Pine Floral Studio
31 oktober 2023

I asked because I was in a hurry at 5am with a really perfect app, but they contacted me 5 minutes later and solved it! I think I'll keep using it!

SAKEDOO
Japan
2 november 2023

Amazing!!! First time using a subscription service and with many to choose from, I AM SO HAPPY I WENT WITH RECURPAY! You will not regret it! Customer service is also impeccable! I was extra sold once I saw how above and beyond they go to help you and any problems you may have! Thank u Recurpay!!

JaylynLbaez
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 januari 2024

EXTREMELY helpful and fast support team. Use this!!!

6b6t Shop
Polen
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
31 oktober 2023

Absolutely fantastic. We contacted the team about migrating from another subscription service who’d significantly increased their fees.
The process was really simple and the team were really helpful. We’ve had a few reasons to contact them to ask questions and tweak our account and they reply practically immediately most of the time and they’re so helpful.
Couldn’t be happier, very impressed.

The Dressage Coach
Verenigd Koninkrijk
16 dagen gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

I am surprised by how fast the customer service is, Sinchain in specific fixed my issue in a matter of seconds. Love this app, I highly recommend it!

Grums
Australië
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app