Recurpay Subscription App

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 februari 2024

Very good customer service!! Insane response speeds, able to help in many different ways. Will continue to use this subscription service and think it is the perfect one for starting on Shopify/Growing brands. Other subscription services seem overpriced if you are starting out. 5/5 so far - they will help you solve almost any issue.

Semveta
10 maanden gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

Recurpay is an absolute game-changer! It flawlessly handled our subscription needs- seamlessly integrating free shipping options at an unbeatable price point. What truly sets Recurpay apart is their customer support—responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to go the extra mile. Thanks to Recurpay, our subscription service runs smoother than ever before. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a hassle-free solution for subscription management!

BestVacuum.com
Verenigde Staten
5 dagen gebruiken de app
22 februari 2024

Excellent customer service! Recurpay has worked very well for our seasonal subscription boxes. The team has been incredibly helpful whenever we have had questions or needed support!

Simone & Ivy
12 maanden gebruiken de app
17 april 2024

Great App. Has lots of features and is easy to use. Also the Support team is very quick and will help you instantly with your problems.

Mibloo
Duitsland
7 dagen gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

Ottima App, ha tutto quello che serve. Funziona bene, si gestiscono con facilità gli abbonamenti, upsell in carrello, OTTIMA assistenza. E poi costa molto poco rispetto ad altre!

Balance Nutrition
Italië
8 maanden gebruiken de app
7 februari 2024

Recurpay has the best customer service of all the services I use (and I use about 10 in my biz). Super responsive and helpful. It took some trial and error to get things working how I wanted it but if something isn't working for me their rep has made it work right with tons of patience and knowledge. Highly recommend.

The Memory Curator
Australië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

Great app and good value for money but what really makes this app stand out from all the others is the support. It is practically instant, no matter what it is, they go out of their way to get it sorted. None of the normal this does not do this or that, just a simple we will get it sorted and within minutes it is done. Sinchain was the person who assisted on this occasion and I cannot praise them more highly, professional, helpful, friendly and most important got the job done without any fuss. Thank you.
I most definitely recommend this app and the company.

My Health Oasis
10 maanden gebruiken de app
29 maart 2024

I have never experienced as effective, quick and solution focused customer service with any other shopify app.

I needed to launch my website and needed to get the subscription function fixed. The speed and effectiveness of the support this app offers is unmatched - They responded almost immediately and fixed my problem in time for my launch! Function was exactly what I needed for my website! 10/10 would recommend anyone to use their app!

Elevate
Singapore
Ongeveer 11 uur gebruiken de app
1 mei 2024

Great service and highly functional plugin, I can highly recommend.

hygëia
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
11 februari 2024

The Customer Service I just got from them about some weird button behaviors got resolved lightning fast in an online chat with a lovely person, Sinchain at 2:30am.

Avole Ethiopian Coffee