Recurpay Subscription App

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 maart 2023

Decided to try this app out as our current subscription app was charging an arm and a length for a very basic service. Recurpay was so easy to install and the onboarding assistance was incredible. They were able to migrate all information from my old subscription app and made sure we were setup for success on day one! Cannot recommend them enough!

Sia Botanics
27 juni 2022

Customer service was brilliant , Sinchain was very helpful! Lets see how the app works once we have subscribers :)

thefeelgoodclub
Bewerkt 24 december 2022

Hey Guys,

This is a really helpful subscription app available in Shopify. Most of the useful features available in the free plan. Their onboarding and support team are really amazing to work with. Received a through guide to set up our account.

Highly suggested for all brands. Nothing to hesitate about.

Calcutta Chai Co
India
13 april 2023

Great customer service and easy user friendly settings and controls. I use it for my monthly class subscription. (a digital product)

ANEKYWA
Bewerkt 31 maart 2023

Great app. Great support. Had a little issue and it was sorted for me within 5 mins by a very enthusiastic sinchain! Top service!

RJ Leather Studio
44 minuten gebruiken de app
25 maart 2023

SO helpful and friendly. Seriously. The best customer service ever. AND, it's a great app! I'm so excited

Crystal McLain Creative
39 minuten gebruiken de app
13 juli 2022

Ok, first time in my life support help me in something like 10 minutes to setup and customise everything from the scratch till working checkout adjusted to my needs - this is really crazy! Highly recommending, looking forward to build my subscription business on that solution.

sulcify
Polen
33 minuten gebruiken de app
8 april 2022

We are using from last 1 year. Customer Service experience is great always on time. I just recommend it to all the merchants.

Keeros Super Foods
India
29 minuten gebruiken de app
10 april 2023

With just a couple of clicks with easy to install, and working perfectly. Thank you for offering the free app!

Home Zone Living
29 minuten gebruiken de app
1 maart 2023

Very easy to use, fantastic app for subscription products. And amazing support.

better than many other apps.

Dadamuma Ltd