Recurpay Subscription App

Recurpay Subscription App

Built for Shopify

Reviews (371)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordable, user-friendly subscription management and customization features. It's praised for handling complex subscription needs, adapting to various business models, and supporting international currencies. Merchants have gained new subscriptions through the app's checkout process and value its alert feature for updating subscriptions. The customer support, especially from Sinchain, is noted for its quick and efficient responses. It's recommended for businesses new to Shopify due to its cost-effectiveness and functionality.

April 25, 2024

Banging app, banging customer service - quick and efficient in responding (also funny). Highly recommend

Try Supplements
13 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Best service of all time!! Very pleased with Recurpay.

Fuse Coffee
Belgium
5 months using the app
May 7, 2024

RECURPAY APP has been quick & efficient to deal with and setup and see will allow further enhancement as we grow.

SOB GROUP MARKETPLACE
1 day using the app
April 4, 2024

Customer service is fast, helpful ,thorough and app provides exactly what we need. Thank you!

Cequin Coffee Company
2 days using the app
February 14, 2024

We have a book in which new issues will release each quarter. Sinchain was SO patient in helping me figure this out, and in truth Sinchain did it for me. Amazing assistance that got our store up and running more quickly... even made a video for me to reference in the future so I didn't have to worry about remembering the steps.

Adventures BookZine
9 days using the app
February 14, 2024

Hyper efficace ! Aussi bien l'application que le service client !

La Mousse à Plouf
France
Over 1 year using the app
March 10, 2024

Super helpful customer support!

Global Bites
About 1 month using the app
January 9, 2024

Sinchain was more than just helpful, he actually went out of his way to not only quickly fix my problem but to go above and beyond. I had an issue with international currencies not showing up and he fixed it within 10 mins. Afterwards, he gave me a recommendation for the store and proceeded to go in and change the issue for no reason other than good will. I will be sticking with this app just for this! Thanks Sinchain.

A-TONE SUPPLEMENTS
About 2 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Had a problem with the currency display, in less than 4 minutes my problem was fixed. Really recommend!:)

Enthuziazm Nutrition
Romania
5 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Had a blast with Shopify's Recurpay team. They're quick, funny, and super helpful. Went the extra mile to sort me out. If you want a subscription module with awesome customer service, Recurpay's your jam.

Can't wait to launch!