Recurpay Subscription App

Recurpay Subscription App

Built for Shopify

Reviews (371)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordable, user-friendly subscription management and customization features. It's praised for handling complex subscription needs, adapting to various business models, and supporting international currencies. Merchants have gained new subscriptions through the app's checkout process and value its alert feature for updating subscriptions. The customer support, especially from Sinchain, is noted for its quick and efficient responses. It's recommended for businesses new to Shopify due to its cost-effectiveness and functionality.

February 26, 2024

Had a blast with Shopify's Recurpay team. They're quick, funny, and super helpful. Went the extra mile to sort me out. If you want a subscription module with awesome customer service, Recurpay's your jam.

Can't wait to launch!

AlphaVit
Austria
About 1 hour using the app
April 12, 2024

Very userfriendly. Support is incredible. Asked a few questions, got them well explained and they even did it for me. Sinchain, you're an absolute legend. I'm staying <3

Runway Roasters
32 minutes using the app
February 22, 2024

Support in so good and the app can do anything you want it to do.

The Golf Room Products
About 2 hours using the app
January 8, 2024

Recurpay, you guys are amazing!!! The app is perfect and the integration was so seamless and when I had a personal question you guys where fast and so helpful and provided a service that was absolutely the best!!!!

Really really pleased with this function in the website and with this app. I can 1000% recommend it!!
Rose

LOIVE Pitiusas
Spain
1 day using the app
April 25, 2024

j'ai contacté sinchain du service SAV il a pu résoudre tout mes problèmes très rapidement, encore merci !

Florea
France
3 days using the app
January 15, 2024

All of us at Mushroomz.com and BuyLegalMeds.com appreciate the customer service and team. Great app!

Mushroomz.com
14 days using the app
November 2, 2023

Amazing!!! First time using a subscription service and with many to choose from, I AM SO HAPPY I WENT WITH RECURPAY! You will not regret it! Customer service is also impeccable! I was extra sold once I saw how above and beyond they go to help you and any problems you may have! Thank u Recurpay!!

JaylynLbaez
8 months using the app
December 23, 2023

Really quick and easy app to use with great customer service.

Data Union Café
3 months using the app
November 9, 2023

We are happy with the functionality, and the customer service was extremely helpful figuring out an elaborated plan how to set up our shop with the operfect workflow for our bf campaign.

ProLon® Germany & Austria
Germany
8 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Tech support Sinchain is fast, knowledgeable and definitely is worth having around! I'm telling you, they don't get paid enough for the excellent help they are! If I have another problem, will absolutely not hesitate to ask for their help!

Health Hero Shop