Personal Print

Personal Print

by Tideflow analytics

Gift notes, thank-you notes, invoices & packaging inserts

Saxelby Cheese

The founders of Personal Print helped me with a customized solution for my business that made our order processing MUCH more efficient (we were generating gift inserts manually before finding them!) and allowed us to provide customized content to our customers to build brand loyalty and tell our story. They were super professional, quick, responsive, and creative in addressing issues that came up during this customization, and ultimately delivered me a great product that I cannot wait to share with our customers!

love2melt

Brilliant product with superb support. We were looking for something personal when generating packing slips and stumbled upon this product. Great value to money too.

La Fourche

The app provided us with very interesting and unexpected insights on our CRM strategy and our product offering. We could not hope better ! Customer service is great and the insert personalization feature is very powerful.

Strelka Moscow

The invoice & packaging insert personalization feature is a killer one. It's allowing us to give a world class customer experience!
The data insights are extremely valuables to re-orient our product offerings and strategy. It's a bargain given how much we're getting back from it!

Glowing Orchid Organics

I have started using this app and have been in contact with the team. They are eager to produce relevant data to help stores create educated analytical decisions. This app is a great step in the right direction when it comes to optimizing profitability and ensuring your decisions make numerical sense.

MatchaBotanicals

This App gives exactly what I was looking for to make decisions for my products and marketing!
Although, just like with any analytics software, there is still a need to interpret the data, these indicators are really spot on and actionable.
A must have for anyone who wants to build a long lasting business in my opinion.