Personal Print

Personal Print

by Tideflow analytics

Automated smart thank-you notes, invoices & packaging inserts

La Fourche

The app provided us with very interesting and unexpected insights on our CRM strategy and our product offering. We could not hope better ! Customer service is great and the insert personalization feature is very powerful.

Strelka Moscow

The invoice & packaging insert personalization feature is a killer one. It's allowing us to give a world class customer experience!
The data insights are extremely valuables to re-orient our product offerings and strategy. It's a bargain given how much we're getting back from it!

Glowing Orchid Organics

I have started using this app and have been in contact with the team. They are eager to produce relevant data to help stores create educated analytical decisions. This app is a great step in the right direction when it comes to optimizing profitability and ensuring your decisions make numerical sense.

MatchaBotanicals

This App gives exactly what I was looking for to make decisions for my products and marketing!
Although, just like with any analytics software, there is still a need to interpret the data, these indicators are really spot on and actionable.
A must have for anyone who wants to build a long lasting business in my opinion.