Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Green Rush Organics

Solid functionality with quick support. I like that this app can generate subscriptions without automatically billing customers.

November 24, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the app works great for you.
Let us know if you need any assistance

TORCH! PLAN

I am on a tight schedule trying to get my website up and running by Nov 1. I needed help on setting up the recurring subscription. I sent a message asking for help and they had it completely set up in less than five minutes! Amazing Service!! Thank you so much.

October 25, 2019

You are more than welcome, we are always happy to help :) Good luck to your business!

InstaHaze | Voll-Spektrum Öle & Mehr

Perfect App! Everything is working like a charm :) The support is one of the best I ever had. They're fixing and editing things extremely fast. 6/5 Stars.

October 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Such reviews inspire us to get even better! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)

BrightestStore

I think it's the best solution for invoicing on Shopify platform, it's so easy to use. Guys in support are amazing. Thanks!

October 15, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

RubiesStore

Great customer service! Great app, great price, it's working great!
I've configured it in a few minutes. Bravo!

October 15, 2019

Thank you for kind words! We're really appreciate that. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

GamesOfTheWorld

It's easy to install and to configure, works as expected: the app sends invoices, as I don't need monthly charges, Many thanks to you for your great tool!

Love Lori

Very easy to use and install. Customer support is almost instant which is great. Highly recommended app.

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Kare Kit.

Great support from the team. Help is always ready anytime. Solved our subscription feature and widgets in product page.

October 2, 2019

We are always glad to help! Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties :)
Good luck to your business!

AC Charger

This is exactly what I was looking for! Invoicing only, no automatic charges. Great team support, many thanks!

September 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help, we are always glad to help you!

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Does it charge twice per month? i have installed this app twice a day after trial peroid has been expired. how to stop subscription?

September 27, 2019

Hello!
The app charges customers for every month after the trial's period expiration, if there was incorrect charge, please contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for this situation.
By the way, thank you for your 5-stars review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8