Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Hundpur.com

One of the best costumer service experiences. Alexander, you have to be really proud of yourself and your application.

July 7, 2020

We are just happy to be useful!

Pure Maple Water Company Ltd

Amazing service and technical support. Immediate response and they were able to fix problems in a few hours. Great work guys!

July 7, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

minnoki

amazing app and amazing customer service. didnt expect them to be so efficient. i will definitely recommend.

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Orgäanika Coffee

Great custmomer service! spot on. We needed some customization in a different language and they were on top of it, fast.

June 15, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Dunn & Walton

Very good subscriptions app. Support is outstanding and extreemly fast response and action to every question we had. Highly reccomend!

April 27, 2020

Thank you! We do our best to provide top notch service and happy that you've got it :)

ShortpocketsStationery

This app has been great AND when I needed direction they were very quick to respond and help. I would recommend for any subscription items!

April 23, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Wild Fireworks

Thank you!
Your app works great with my customers who need a solution to recurring orders on a subscription.
Great job!

April 8, 2020

Such feedback makes us become even better :) Thank you so much!

Louisiana Tobacco

Love it! The best app in the segment on my opinion. No obligation, no other pay portal, and user-friendly!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much! We are just happy that you love it :)

BlackVapeStore

The team was able to resolve my issue painlessly, quickly and professionally! Great app, great support!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Glassbag.ie

Although the app works fine with the subscription feature, IT DOESN'T have an unsubscribe feature on the website. You can only unsubscribe from the automated email that you receive after the subscription. That's pretty disappointing as it's obviously have to be a default. So keep this in mind before installing it. It's not a cheap app. I contacted the support and asked them if they can add that feature for me, but they are asking $60 per hour. No thanks. Will look for a better app.

UPDATE: The Below response is untrue. I received a call and the line was terrible. I asked for them to email me directly to which they refused. They have now added this comment below as well.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8