Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

O M S N

Always wanted to try subscription app and now I don't want to delete it lol. Works great and makes them buy moe an more

January 9, 2020

We are glad that you've found our app useful! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)

Yuki Zaki Store

I had some questions regarding the setup and I received answers in a couple of minutes. Greate service. App is really cool and does it's job. Thanks

January 9, 2020

We are always glad to help you!
Feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues :)

NoirPlan

Great addition to my store, so easy to get it working. Support guys are awesome just like the app is!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Our Support Team is always here to help :)

Rusty Dog Coffee

update: the SpurIT team performed again. They provided some code mods to allow proper cart price calculations when using native automatic shopify discounts and they provided mods to add order tags for all orders coming thru the subscriptions (instead of only the 1st order). with the enhancements they are making this will soon be the best subscription app on the market! we can't wait for future features such as editable subscriptions. SpurIT has been great so far!

The team at SpurIT is very responsive, great support!
Just a quick note on how the App functions: all invoices are sent via the Draft Order function in Shopify. If a customer does not pay the invoice it will float as draft and must be manually deleted after the time expires. Also drafts will be created when a customer abandons a cart without entering their contact info only if a subscription item was in the cart. If you use the Draft order function of Shopify, you will need to clean up often.
Otherwise this App is very simple to use and won't hijack your checkout process as the other subscription Apps do.
Don't be afraid to ask the SpurIT team for help...they will respond quickly (I received same day help on Christmas)

January 9, 2020

Hello. Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Precious Wear

I installed the app and at first it was not showing the right way with my theme.
I reach out to them, and they were very quick to help me and adjust it to my theme. Would really recommend it!

December 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help, we are always glad to help you

Green Rush Organics

Solid functionality with quick support. I like that this app can generate subscriptions without automatically billing customers.

November 24, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the app works great for you.
Let us know if you need any assistance

TORCH! PLAN

I am on a tight schedule trying to get my website up and running by Nov 1. I needed help on setting up the recurring subscription. I sent a message asking for help and they had it completely set up in less than five minutes! Amazing Service!! Thank you so much.

October 25, 2019

You are more than welcome, we are always happy to help :) Good luck to your business!

InstaHaze | Voll-Spektrum Öle & Mehr

Perfect App! Everything is working like a charm :) The support is one of the best I ever had. They're fixing and editing things extremely fast. 6/5 Stars.

October 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Such reviews inspire us to get even better! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)

BrightestStore

I think it's the best solution for invoicing on Shopify platform, it's so easy to use. Guys in support are amazing. Thanks!

October 15, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

RubiesStore

Great customer service! Great app, great price, it's working great!
I've configured it in a few minutes. Bravo!

October 15, 2019

Thank you for kind words! We're really appreciate that. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance