Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Lucky's Packet

I haven't used the app just yet but I can comment on the really helpful service that I have received from the SpurIT team in integrating this with my platform. They really went the extra mile and I look forward to working with this team!

May 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Liquorice Heaven

Excellent app with great support. Auto install requires no code change but had a couple of small theme related bugs. Tech support was fantastic and had everything fixed in the space of 24 hours - they even extended the free trial! Highly recommended. www.liquoriceheaven.com

May 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Southern Mitten Boutique

Just installed. Very fast and CS was very helpful. I can’t wait to play with it. I think it will be perfect for my customers. A subscription service without the subscription. Lol

Zing Organics

I found the support fab. Got a swift response and the guru I spoke to was able to customise the offering for me with no fuss. Thank you.

JamBox Subscription Services

Like the fact that it allows the one-time purchase option and very easy to use. Support is always available.

CENTROARTESANO

Great app and even better customer service. the correspondance was quick and efficient. The support fixed any of the difficulties that I had while doing the setup!

SweetOrigins

Great service! The team went in and at no cost went under the hood to check on how the app was working and addressed an issue quickly.

Brain Foods

The customer service support is very good was amazing! The app runs very well... and it fits my necessities

Little L's Artisan Dog Treats

Easy to install and configure (support team is amazing and can help if you can't do it yourself). Wonderful concept, our customers love the idea that you are not "locked in" and they can control the frequency of delivery and skip it when not ready. The support is outstanding and prompt. The ROI on this app is high - so it will pay for itself after the first week for sure. We strongly recommend it!

CSM24 Store

Simple and useful. Works with all Shopify payment gateways, easy to install, looks professional. Exactly what I was looking for.