Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

CSM24 Store

Simple and useful. Works with all Shopify payment gateways, easy to install, looks professional. Exactly what I was looking for.

Defiance Coffee

Not a recurring payments app. It simply sends an email to your customers each month and makes your customers go to the site and checkout. What is the point of a subscription if you have to go to the site and checkout anyways?

giftschains

I use this app to make customers to have recurring charge notification based on product type. It is very simple and great support from staff. Wonderful product.

Beanboat

I use this app to offer a coffee subscription service to my customers. Easy to setup and works very well. The customer service is outstanding, all the questions I asked have been answered, and the team was very helpful with a small incompatibility with my theme, even over New Year's! Highly Recommended!

"Shiha" - outerwear store

Cool tool! Easy and quick setup. Thanks, that's eaxctly what I was looking for. Good and simple app. 5 stars.

Melba & Hazel

We started using Shopify specifically to use the Recurring Payments app. We were unable to find a similar app on Weebly or Squarespace. This app works precisely as we wish. The customer can choose a one time purchase or a subscription based on customer preferences. I needed a bit of help, so I contacted their customer service on New Year's Day, and chatted live with their support team. I'm very impressed.

Discover Snakes

Important note - Customers will not be automatically charged, this just sends a weekly or monthly email with a link to an invoice.

Café Brújula

We start building a store and when we decided to use Recurring Payments, support was awesome as well as the onboarding process.

I highly recommend this as the best option.

Writer's Block Coffee

Already receiving subscriptions with this app during the trial period. I will stay on and continue using it when it kicks over to paid.

Heads up that it doesn't work with PayPal at checkout. This isn't a deal-breaker for me, but it's something to consider.

I asked for support from the makers of the app, and I received a prompt and helpful response. Good job, Olga!

Velpure

I'm still in the trial period but so far, so good. App is very straightforward and easy to install, and when I had a small issue with the app on my website, their support fixed it very quickly.

The major thing they could do to improve the app would be to integrate with email automation apps like Klaviyo, Omnisend, Drip and Active Campaign, and/or provide a more robust email module allowing better formatting and the ability to include images and company logo etc.

However, given the price, and that it does exactly what it says on the lid, I still give it 5 stars!