Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Southern Mitten Boutique

Just installed. Very fast and CS was very helpful. I can’t wait to play with it. I think it will be perfect for my customers. A subscription service without the subscription. Lol

Zing Organics

I found the support fab. Got a swift response and the guru I spoke to was able to customise the offering for me with no fuss. Thank you.

JamBox Subscription Services

Like the fact that it allows the one-time purchase option and very easy to use. Support is always available.

CENTROARTESANO

Great app and even better customer service. the correspondance was quick and efficient. The support fixed any of the difficulties that I had while doing the setup!

SweetOrigins

Great service! The team went in and at no cost went under the hood to check on how the app was working and addressed an issue quickly.

Brain Foods

The customer service support is very good was amazing! The app runs very well... and it fits my necessities

Little L's Artisan Dog Treats

Easy to install and configure (support team is amazing and can help if you can't do it yourself). Wonderful concept, our customers love the idea that you are not "locked in" and they can control the frequency of delivery and skip it when not ready. The support is outstanding and prompt. The ROI on this app is high - so it will pay for itself after the first week for sure. We strongly recommend it!

UKR Spain Shop

I've tried some other subscription apps and this app is the one I like most of all. Easy to set up. Support guys are great.

Feliz Chico PC

A half of my customers use subscriptions. It's much more convenient to receive an invoice rather than go to the store again and again. Great app, recommend.

CSM24 Store

Simple and useful. Works with all Shopify payment gateways, easy to install, looks professional. Exactly what I was looking for.