Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Sgmedical

This is exactly what I was looking for!Great team support,many thanks!

Vapersandpapers Com

Had a few subscribers so far and loving the look of the app on my website. It's easy to use and the customer support is fast and friendly.

Gourmante

Very easy to set up & install on website, works well!

Thespanishfactory

The app still needs to be integrated in our store (technical reasons) but the management has been very very helpful and tried to solve any problems that we experienced. I will update this review once it is completely integrate!

Many thanks to Mr Yauheni.

Fancy Free Shop

Love the idea of the recurring payment. Would love it even more if I could create a recurring payment using "offline" products to send to my wholesalers and retailers with standing orders.

Rescuesupportstore

Best bloody app ive ever used and its easy to learn!

Drchristianson

So easy to setup I was shocked!

Snazzy Gourmet

Easy to install and configure. Support is top notch as we needed the settings tweaked behind the scenes to work with our theme. App has a professional look and we hope to see the benefits soon!

90degrees Tea

It's a great app! Very easy to use and the support has been fantastic. If you want to see what it looks like on our website check out www.90degreestea.com.au :)

Tearrific Uk

Brilliant app, easy to install and implement in my new online store! :D