Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Funky Duck UK

OMG! I've been searching for an app that gives this option for so long now. The easiest setup ever..

January 21, 2021

Thanks! It's so good to know that you've finally found what you were looking for :)

KiezKiste

After unknowingly downloading Recurring Orders for the second time, I was immediately adjusted to a paid plan. As I was completely unaware that this was my second time, I contacted the customer support and they were understanding and refunded my invoice and put me on the trial. THANKS!

January 18, 2021

You are more than welcome! Please feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always glad to help :)

Girls Club of Los Angeles

Although it is a very Nice App, it doesn't have the feature I need at the present time. I will re-visit once it becomes available.

January 11, 2021

We are working on our apps improval so I believe that the app will get the needed feature with the next update!

PooPick

Very fast and good service! I had a question with integrating the app into the new theme and the team solved the issue in just some minutes and everything looks fine now.

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Ownles

Great support. will help you any time of the day. Really a good recommendation. They are at the moment helping me fixing the little stuff and after that i will be able to start my business!

January 11, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7! :)

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Does it charge twice per month? i have installed this app twice a day after trial peroid has been expired. how to stop subscription?

September 27, 2019

Hello!
The app charges customers for every month after the trial's period expiration, if there was incorrect charge, please contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for this situation.
By the way, thank you for your 5-stars review :)

OBRIEN OUTPOST

the customer service via chat was so helpful and very punctual!!!
I appreciated the outstanding communication : )

August 22, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Be Well With Nikki

The app is simple to use. I recently changed my theme and the app created an issue but I reached out to support and they fixed it with 24 hours. Helpful and friendly.

August 20, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Doggy Daily

I've just started using the app and the app does everything it says it does; sell products via subscription using an invoicing system. It's great for us as we don't want to install another payment gateway on our website. The customer support is great. I live in New Zealand, so there was a bit of an understandable delay getting back to one problem I had. But they offered to look at my website and fix the issue I had as soon as they saw my issue. Can't ask for too much more than that.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Yappy Tails

Had a small technical issue when setting up the app but Julia assisted me within 5min to get everything running perfect! Cant wait to get selling

July 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that Julia was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6