RecurrinGO! Subscriptions , 211 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Mai 2024

IIya was amazing !!! She fixed everything in minutes and saw more things that she could fix and fixed that too !!! Just the best, thank you!

CleanFace
Kanada
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for your review! Ilya is pleased to receive such positive feedback. If any assistance is required, our team is always happy to help.

21. Mai 2024

Fast and helpful support. Problem was solved. Thx and regards J

K2 MedicalCare
Deutschland
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

We greatly appreciate your review! Ensuring your satisfaction is our top priority.

28. Februar 2024

Super responsive customer support despite my many points where I was difficult.
The application perfectly meets my expectations.
Simple, fast and effective.

aussek
Frankreich
24 tage mit der App
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

We appreciate your review! Glad our support was helpful and the app met your expectations. Thank you!

22. Januar 2024

The absolute best. Reliable, simple, and most importantly, absolutely excellent customer support. Easily our best app/partner.

Evolved Greens
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 24. Januar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating and for choosing RecurrinGO to power your subscriptions! We really appreciate your business, may it thrive even more. 😊

12. März 2024

great customer service!

UpNourish
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! We're grateful for your feedback!

8. Mai 2024

excelente, arreglaron el issue en minutos.

Azores Jewelry
5 monate mit der App
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review! Our team is always happy to assist ^^

3. Januar 2024

Veronika S. was extremely kind in helping and in such a timely manner! Very greatful for their help

ReString
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 5. Januar 2024

Thanks for taking the time to share your rating with us. We will make sure to share this with Veronika and the whole support team to let them know to keep up the amazing work! 😊

23. Januar 2024

Service client au top hyper réactifs !
Application au top n'hésitez pas si vous souhaitez faire de la récurrence. Meilleur rapport qualité prix du marché je recommande vivement.

equi_gourmet
Frankreich
12 monate mit der App
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Our team is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

31. Januar 2024

Die App ist sehr hilfreich um Abonnements zu verwalten. Noch 1000 Mal hilfreicher ist der Support im chat bei der Behebung von Einstellungsproblemen. Vielen Dank, dass Ihr mir den Tag gerettet habt.

Shop-blumenjanssenwhv
Deutschland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 5. Februar 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're glad that you like our customer support and honored that you have chosen our product to power your subscriptions.

27. Juli 2023

★★★★★★★★★★ (10/5)

I have been using this app since before it became 'RecurrinGO!' and I have always been pleased with the level of customer service I have received from the team.

•Fast Responses
•Accurate Information
•Pleasant Discourse
•Timely Resolutions
•Ease of Integration
•Customizable Design
•Reasonable Monthly Cost

I have even brought issues to them due to other applications clashing with their product and instead of brushing me off or saying something like "this is beyond our scope" or "it's the other guy's fault" they go as far as updating the code of their app to ensure this problem does not persist with others who may end up utilizing the same two apps as I have.

I lament in being only able to write this one review, but I hope that someone reads it and is convinced that out of every Subscription-Service application available to us on Shopify- RecurrinGO! is the way to GO!

JKW Designs
11 monate mit der App
ITECOM LIMITED hat geantwortet 31. Juli 2023

Thank you for your review and for being our valued customer! We strive to provide the best possible experience so your subscription business can be successful. 🚀