RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 juin 2024

The app has a bunch of ways to set up and manage subscriptions, and the upsell feature is super useful. The support team was awesome and helped us out every step of the way as we got everything set up. Really smooth and easy.

Masculine Femо́ne
Ukraine
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Super responsive customer support despite my many points where I was difficult.
The application perfectly meets my expectations.
Simple, fast and effective.

aussek
France
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
FINLOOP SOLUTIONS LLC a répondu 27 mars 2024

We appreciate your review! Glad our support was helpful and the app met your expectations. Thank you!

31 janvier 2024

Die App ist sehr hilfreich um Abonnements zu verwalten. Noch 1000 Mal hilfreicher ist der Support im chat bei der Behebung von Einstellungsproblemen. Vielen Dank, dass Ihr mir den Tag gerettet habt.

Shop-blumenjanssenwhv
Allemagne
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
FINLOOP SOLUTIONS LLC a répondu 5 février 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're glad that you like our customer support and honored that you have chosen our product to power your subscriptions.

22 janvier 2024

The absolute best. Reliable, simple, and most importantly, absolutely excellent customer support. Easily our best app/partner.

Evolved Greens
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
FINLOOP SOLUTIONS LLC a répondu 24 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating and for choosing RecurrinGO to power your subscriptions! We really appreciate your business, may it thrive even more. 😊

23 janvier 2024

Service client au top hyper réactifs !
Application au top n'hésitez pas si vous souhaitez faire de la récurrence. Meilleur rapport qualité prix du marché je recommande vivement.

equi_gourmet
France
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
FINLOOP SOLUTIONS LLC a répondu 25 janvier 2024

Our team is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

3 janvier 2024

Veronika S. was extremely kind in helping and in such a timely manner! Very greatful for their help

ReString
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FINLOOP SOLUTIONS LLC a répondu 5 janvier 2024

Thanks for taking the time to share your rating with us. We will make sure to share this with Veronika and the whole support team to let them know to keep up the amazing work! 😊

Modifié le 9 mars 2018

The app still needs to be integrated in our store (technical reasons) but the management has been very very helpful and tried to solve any problems that we experienced. I will update this review once it is completely integrate!

Many thanks to Mr Yauheni.

Thespanishfactory
Royaume-Uni
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 août 2019

The app is simple to use. I recently changed my theme and the app created an issue but I reached out to support and they fixed it with 24 hours. Helpful and friendly.

Be Well With Nikki
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FINLOOP SOLUTIONS LLC a répondu 20 août 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Modifié le 29 septembre 2022

This app caused absolute chaos in our store. I will never touch an app from this irresponsible, incompetent developer again. We are a substantial store with over 30K customers. This developer kept making erratic changes to the app's work flow that created utter chaos on our end. The app suddenly dropped the unsubscribe-link in app-generated emails. This caused lots of inbound customer service requests and forced us to unsubscribe customers manually, which is time consuming. So we decided to uninstall the rogue app, but that created even more chaos. Turns out the app keeps sending email invoices to customers even after it's deleted from the store. It gets worse. During the uninstall, the app sent out thousands of unwanted emails to our customers. This is next level incompetence by the developer SpurIT. They should be kicked off the Shopify platform for reckless, irresponsible behavior.

Breadvillage
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 mars 2022

I love this app works so well and customer support is amazing. I love the app easy to use. Always someone to help if you run into a problem.

Ferrara Box