RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
SpurIT UAB
4.6
November 29, 2022

Très facile à installer, maintenant il va falloir vendre…
C’est difficile de donner un avis sur le fonctionnement pour le moment.

AnamourMariage
France
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
SpurIT UAB replied November 30, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! :) We're glad to hear you found RecurrinGO easy to install. Hope you'll keep enjoying the app and its functionality!

November 18, 2022

Great app and even better support. Awesome communication as well. I recommend this app to anyone that wants a subscription model for their business.

Optimize
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
SpurIT UAB replied November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! :) We're honored that you have chosen us to power your subscriptions.

November 17, 2022

We used the RecurringGo app to setup our recurring payments option. Easy to instal and configure. Great customer support when required. Highly recommend the app.

TAOS
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 months
SpurIT UAB replied November 17, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We're honored that you have chosen RecurrinGO to power your subscriptions.

November 7, 2022

Super easy to install and set-up, combined with immediate support! Veronika helped me to make changes for my product page within minutes

Jungbrunnen Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
SpurIT UAB replied November 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! :) We’re glad that you enjoyed the app and our support service.

October 25, 2022

I absolutely love this app. Integrate seamlessly with your Shopify online store, easier to set up then recharge subscriptions, and the customer service, in my experience, has been better. The RecurrinGO team has done a great job! Only if integrated with Klaviyo!

THEORIE
Time spent using app: 7 months
SpurIT UAB replied October 26, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it’s much appreciated! :) You’ll be happy to know that Klaviyo integration will be available in one of our upcoming releases.