RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments, Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

PooPick

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very fast and good service! I had a question with integrating the app into the new theme and the team solved the issue in just some minutes and everything looks fine now.

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Ownles

Location Netherlands

Great support. will help you any time of the day. Really a good recommendation. They are at the moment helping me fixing the little stuff and after that i will be able to start my business!

January 11, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7! :)

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Location United Arab Emirates

Does it charge twice per month? i have installed this app twice a day after trial peroid has been expired. how to stop subscription?

September 27, 2019

Hello!
The app charges customers for every month after the trial's period expiration, if there was incorrect charge, please contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for this situation.
By the way, thank you for your 5-stars review :)

OBRIEN OUTPOST

Time spent using app About 3 years

the customer service via chat was so helpful and very punctual!!!
I appreciated the outstanding communication : )

August 22, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Be Well With Nikki

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is simple to use. I recently changed my theme and the app created an issue but I reached out to support and they fixed it with 24 hours. Helpful and friendly.

August 20, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Doggy Daily

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

I've just started using the app and the app does everything it says it does; sell products via subscription using an invoicing system. It's great for us as we don't want to install another payment gateway on our website. The customer support is great. I live in New Zealand, so there was a bit of an understandable delay getting back to one problem I had. But they offered to look at my website and fix the issue I had as soon as they saw my issue. Can't ask for too much more than that.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Yappy Tails

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Had a small technical issue when setting up the app but Julia assisted me within 5min to get everything running perfect! Cant wait to get selling

July 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that Julia was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

itsalookboutique

We have not used this app yet but I can tell you the customer service department has A1 service. We had no clue how to set up the options for our online store and they came to the rescue within minutes and has us up and running! If you are thinking about giving this app a try, please do so as they are there to answer all of your questions and assist with integration!

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Kona Natural Soap Company

I needed this app to replace another subscription company that didn’t have the compatibility with all my different payment options. So far this app has worked much better. There are still some limitations but I like the way this works and the people have been very supportive and patient.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Cocksman Club®

Time spent using app About 1 year

The team was able to resolve my issue painlessly, quickly and professionally! Great app, great support!

May 27, 2019