Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Recurring order

Price: Free

Thespanishfactory

The app still needs to be integrated in our store (technical reasons) but the management has been very very helpful and tried to solve any problems that we experienced. I will update this review once it is completely integrate!

Many thanks to Mr Yauheni.

Rescuesupportstore

Best bloody app ive ever used and its easy to learn!

Drchristianson

So easy to setup I was shocked!

Snazzy Gourmet

Easy to install and configure. Support is top notch as we needed the settings tweaked behind the scenes to work with our theme. App has a professional look and we hope to see the benefits soon!

90degrees Tea

It's a great app! Very easy to use and the support has been fantastic. If you want to see what it looks like on our website check out www.90degreestea.com.au :)

Tearrific Uk

Brilliant app, easy to install and implement in my new online store! :D

Wise Bread

Most recurring order/subscription apps are too expensive for my small store. This app is perfect and their customer services was very helpful getting me setup quickly!

Snack Bundle

I think this is a great app, and has a lot of potential. The fact that it does everything I need it to do, and it helps my store save money is what makes it better.

Stylegenietrial1

Thank you we've been looking for this kind of app for our subscription business!

Arkansas T Shirt Of The Month Club

Very helpful as I was lost for four days. Thank you

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12