Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

itsalookboutique

We have not used this app yet but I can tell you the customer service department has A1 service. We had no clue how to set up the options for our online store and they came to the rescue within minutes and has us up and running! If you are thinking about giving this app a try, please do so as they are there to answer all of your questions and assist with integration!

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Kona Natural Soap Company

I needed this app to replace another subscription company that didn’t have the compatibility with all my different payment options. So far this app has worked much better. There are still some limitations but I like the way this works and the people have been very supportive and patient.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Cocksman Club®

The team was able to resolve my issue painlessly, quickly and professionally! Great app, great support!

May 27, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Lucky's Packet

I haven't used the app just yet but I can comment on the really helpful service that I have received from the SpurIT team in integrating this with my platform. They really went the extra mile and I look forward to working with this team!

May 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Liquorice Heaven

Excellent app with great support. Auto install requires no code change but had a couple of small theme related bugs. Tech support was fantastic and had everything fixed in the space of 24 hours - they even extended the free trial! Highly recommended. www.liquoriceheaven.com

May 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Southern Mitten Boutique

Just installed. Very fast and CS was very helpful. I can’t wait to play with it. I think it will be perfect for my customers. A subscription service without the subscription. Lol

Zing Organics

I found the support fab. Got a swift response and the guru I spoke to was able to customise the offering for me with no fuss. Thank you.

CENTROARTESANO

Great app and even better customer service. the correspondance was quick and efficient. The support fixed any of the difficulties that I had while doing the setup!

SweetOrigins

Great service! The team went in and at no cost went under the hood to check on how the app was working and addressed an issue quickly.

Brain Foods

The customer service support is very good was amazing! The app runs very well... and it fits my necessities