Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Recurring order

Free

Eliot Grey

Love the app. Quick set up to have my subscription customers sign up. Great support. Great free app.

million-flowers-shop

I run the shop www.million-flowers.shop. I had an issue with payment frequency and Alex from support was able to help me within 10 minutes. Now everything works. Thank you for the quick help. Great. Dina Tietze

Divina Esencial

Support is amazing, for some reason the app was not working and they fixed for me in less the 5 minutes.

Bricks & Minifigs San Antonio

Great app and easy to use. Support is friendly and quick. Highly recommend for someone looking to use a recurring order app.

Ferrara Box

I love this app works so well and customer support is amazing. I love the app easy to use. Always someone to help if you run into a problem.

IncaFé Organic Coffee

I would love to offer the option for a client to choose to have either a subscription or a recurring order. I would like the possibility of at least being able to change quantities of the products in the subscription, and ideally adding products to a subscription. This is less work for the client and ensure all the subscribed products get send at once together.

BonBeno - The Pawsome Store

Perfect and works really well. Suggestion to add more Indian Payment gateways as well to autocharge for recurring purchases

Fenroy

I have tried many different subscriptions apps but this one is very nice! Easy to set up and the support was very good and fast. Hopefully they bring a feature in the future that allows you to set a minimum amount of subscription months.

The Day Ahead

Very easy to set up and does what I want. Would be nice to offer free shipping an as option but not essential.

Aurécosmetics

perfect je voulais avoir plus de clients et plus de commande application facile d'installation a voire par la suite