RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 25, 2022

I absolutely love this app. Integrate seamlessly with your Shopify online store, easier to set up then recharge subscriptions, and the customer service, in my experience, has been better. The RecurrinGO team has done a great job! Only if integrated with Klaviyo!

THEORIE
Time spent using app: 7 months
SpurIT UAB replied October 26, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it’s much appreciated! :) You’ll be happy to know that Klaviyo integration will be available in one of our upcoming releases.

October 22, 2022

Excellent customer service by Ksenia! She very patiently answered all my questions and help me set up the app on my store. Expecting great things! :)

Studio56Boutique
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
SpurIT UAB replied October 24, 2022

Happy to hear that you had such a great customer service! :) We will pass on your feedback to Ksenia and the rest of our support team, it will mean a lot to them.

October 16, 2022

C'est une bonne application pour un membership... mais le plus beau, c'est qu'ils ont un service hors pair!!!! 24/24! J'ai eu un problème avec mon membership parce que j'ai changé de thème, et ils ont réglé ça un dimanche soir, dans le temps de le dire... Juste wow si vous avez besoin d'une application comme celle là...

2Bbless
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 months
SpurIT UAB replied October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy with our support staff. Our team will be happy to know that their hard work has paid off!

September 23, 2022

love the app. today we got some issues with.these issues were solved within minutes. great experience

JB
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
SpurIT UAB replied September 26, 2022

It is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback :) Glad we were able to help resolve your issue quickly!

September 15, 2022

So far so good, seems straightforward! Does exactly what it says on the tin. What else could I possibly say?

Buttercross Food Boxes
Time spent using app: 20 days
SpurIT UAB replied September 19, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We're honored that you have chosen us to power your subscriptions.

September 14, 2022

It has done what it said it will do. Great app. It's just not what I'm looking for as my needs are very specific (subscription option visible only to a few login customers and not all). However, I'll recommend this app to regular retail and online stores.

infinitywellnessgroup
Time spent using app: 9 days
SpurIT UAB replied September 14, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated! We've sent you an email message regarding possible customization of the app according to your needs and we hope to hear from you soon :)

September 10, 2022

This app is super flexible, very easy to set up and the support team is awesome. Highly recommended.

Visage Elite Collagen
Philippines
Time spent using app: 30 days
SpurIT UAB replied September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, it's greatly appreciated!

September 8, 2022

Works as expected. So far so good! We're going to keep using it so that's a good thing. We love apps that do what they say.

Utah SEO OG
Time spent using app: 6 days
SpurIT UAB replied September 12, 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying the app.

September 1, 2022

Thank you very much for this app. This app is really helpful in my crictical situtations Thanks again.

Seattle Kombucha Company
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
SpurIT UAB replied September 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

August 28, 2022

Great app and customer service is top notch! Alexander was great with support from helping me with steps to get this on my site!

The Palestinian Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
SpurIT UAB replied August 30, 2022

Glad that we were able to help you :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.