Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Dark Market Beans

So far so good. Easy setup. Only thing is that I wish it had automatic recurring payments but baby steps for me I suppose.

Breadvillage

This is a great app for a quasi-subscription model without the hassle of forcing your shop into a new cart with a new payment processor, like all the other subscription apps do it. At $15/month this app is dramatically cheaper than the hundreds of dollars the other subscription apps want to charge you via fees and payment commissions. The one downside is that the app really just sends out automatic emails with payment links, and if people don't pay nothing else happens. There is no enforcement of payment, no automatic charge. We felt this is acceptable, because most subscription programs are "cancel anytime" anyway. Finally, since this app is consumer friendly and does not require any action by the consumer for subscription cancellation, it reduces the volume of customer service calls. This is an elegant, simple way to run a subscription model. Customer service is good, they made some custom changes for us without charging.

Creacon Lodge

Fantastic App, easy to use! Would definitely recommend!

Jaem In Seoul

This app works great! Love the simplicity of this app, makes everything much easier for subscriptions.

Xaxisonline

Cannot comment on the customer service because I haven't needed it.

The app is straight forward and easy to use and one heck of a lot less expensive as the others I looked at.

Kudos to you guys!

Elise Collins
XaxisBooks.com
Elise.Collins@XaxisOnline.com

Cannabody Cbd Body Products

Love it! Love it! Love it! No obligation, no other pay portal, and user friendly!

Sgmedical

This is exactly what I was looking for!Great team support,many thanks!

Vapersandpapers Com

Had a few subscribers so far and loving the look of the app on my website. It's easy to use and the customer support is fast and friendly.

Gourmante

Very easy to set up & install on website, works well!

Thespanishfactory

The app still needs to be integrated in our store (technical reasons) but the management has been very very helpful and tried to solve any problems that we experienced. I will update this review once it is completely integrate!

Many thanks to Mr Yauheni.