RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 21, 2021

This will help our business gain reoccurring revenue to further us in bettering our products and content.

Goingdarkofficial
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will help you make more and more sales!

May 18, 2021

Terrific customer service. I had answers within minutes, and the tech simply fixed the issue for me. After repeated attempts to get help from another app designer, I was very pleased to see this and glad I switched.

Brown & Dickson Bookstore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact our team anytime!

May 14, 2021

Very easy to use and less than others. Wont have to worry about complicated system every month. Seamless to shopify.

BiteMyWood
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

May 7, 2021

Great app, super impressed. Has integrated flawlessly and improved the store as a whole. Highly recommended!

So Wax Detailing Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

May 4, 2021

超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用

賺到 Tandio
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 5 months

感谢您的反馈意见!

April 23, 2021

I'm testing functionality of this app and so far the support team has been amazingly prompt to help get this setup the way I want.

CoreBionics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep users satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

April 23, 2021

gooodstgooodstgooodstgooodstgooodstgooodstgooodst gooodst gooodstgooodstgooodstgooodstgooodst. vgooodstgooodstgooodst

Wild Foods
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback :)

April 16, 2021

Trabaja para mexico ya que no necesita payment gateway , su configuracion es muy simple,unicamente envia link de pago de tu producto por suscrpcion, buen soporte y rapido , una alternativa a bold o paywhirl entre otras , seria bueno que puedan trabajar con paypal o mercadopago disponibles para mexico

PASER
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 days
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

¡Gracias por tus comentarios!

April 14, 2021

Customer response was super responsive to help me get this app up and running in my store. I love it when a company makes the extra effort to help it's users.

Caviar Gems
Time spent using app: 9 days
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to help :)

April 12, 2021

Highly recommend. Great app! only subscription app I could find that you don't need Shopify Payments to use!

Fallopian Tube Formula
Time spent using app: 2 days
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)