RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments, Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Reinventing the Tattoo

It works ok, but you can't export your data of, say, "active subscribers". It also wont notify the merchant upon subscription cancelation. They say to look and cancel the memberships by hand after they payments stop. Not very scaleable and need to switch to another sub app (and reset up our current subs, I would pass on this one...)

May 4, 2022

Sorry that you've faced inconvenience and lack of functionality. We are currently working on the app's improvement, thanks for your suggestions!

Dazzle Diva 5 Online Store

This app did not provide me with what I needed. The customer service was horrible. She talked to me like I was an idiot and didn’t even help with the actual issue…. I tried my best to work with the app but I ended up deleting it after the trial. I didn’t have any subscribers yet, so I didn’t use it because I couldn’t get it set up correctly. I asked them would I be charged and they said no, I wouldn’t, because they caught it in time….Well….GUESS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING!!!! A charge from them! HORRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE!!!

January 10, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We are really sorry that you've faced such bad experience.
The thing is that the app was removed on 66th day of usage while it provides only 60 days free trial.
Anyway, no worries, we've requested a refund for you.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet, please drop us a line at your convenience.

The Juice Box Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

I received unauthorized charges for this on my bill and I am unable to contact anyone. There is no billing history within the app, and I never even used it.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. Unfortunately, we didn't receive any emails/chats or calls from your side :(

Cacao Hunters

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I tried to use the app after the configuration process it doesn't show on the product page, so my customers can't subscribe to my products

March 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive a response yet.

Korean Fairy Skin Care

This APP does not work anymore. The app page in control panel goes in a non-stop refresh loop. I have tried to contact support for more than a month with no response yet. App does not even works in the example store they advertise in this page. ...It was a nice app while it worked, but it does not anymore and customer service is ignoring all emails. http://shop.koreanfairyskincare.com

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Exact Nature Botanicals LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

This was the most frustrating experience. I tried to make simple revisions, but couldn't because of a glitch in their interface. I spent the better part of a day trying to get this right but couldn't, eventually removing it altogether.

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive a response yet.

BIJOUX SENSATION

Not a recurring payments app. It simply sends an email to your customers each month and makes your customers go to the site and checkout. Shame on them, make us loose time and money

September 21, 2020

UPDATE: We have updated the app so now it has a feature to charge customers automatically!
Thanks for your feedback and sorry that invoicing didn't meet your needs. Anyway, we've tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Mikro Tandborste

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 6 minutes

I tried this app but was not for me, deleted it but it has infected my store. The selections etc doesnt go away. very shitty

August 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Defiance Coffee

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Not a recurring payments app. It simply sends an email to your customers each month and makes your customers go to the site and checkout. What is the point of a subscription if you have to go to the site and checkout anyways?

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I would kindly inform you that we have updated the app so now it has a feature to charge customers automatically!

Discover Snakes

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Important note - Customers will not be automatically charged, this just sends a weekly or monthly email with a link to an invoice.

October 7, 2021

We have updated the app so now it can charge customers automatically!

Previous 1