Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Recurring order

$19.95/month. 60-day free trial.

Dazzle Diva 5 Online Store

This app did not provide me with what I needed. The customer service was horrible. She talked to me like I was an idiot and didn’t even help with the actual issue…. I tried my best to work with the app but I ended up deleting it after the trial. I didn’t have any subscribers yet, so I didn’t use it because I couldn’t get it set up correctly. I asked them would I be charged and they said no, I wouldn’t, because they caught it in time….Well….GUESS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING!!!! A charge from them! HORRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE!!!

January 10, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We are really sorry that you've faced such bad experience.
The thing is that the app was removed on 66th day of usage while it provides only 60 days free trial.
Anyway, no worries, we've requested a refund for you.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet, please drop us a line at your convenience.

The Juice Box Company

I received unauthorized charges for this on my bill and I am unable to contact anyone. There is no billing history within the app, and I never even used it.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. Unfortunately, we didn't receive any emails/chats or calls from your side :(

Cacao Hunters

I tried to use the app after the configuration process it doesn't show on the product page, so my customers can't subscribe to my products

March 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive a response yet.

Korean Fairy Skin Care

This APP does not work anymore. The app page in control panel goes in a non-stop refresh loop. I have tried to contact support for more than a month with no response yet. App does not even works in the example store they advertise in this page. ...It was a nice app while it worked, but it does not anymore and customer service is ignoring all emails. http://shop.koreanfairyskincare.com

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Exact Nature Botanicals LLC

This was the most frustrating experience. I tried to make simple revisions, but couldn't because of a glitch in their interface. I spent the better part of a day trying to get this right but couldn't, eventually removing it altogether.

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive a response yet.

BIJOUX SENSATION

Not a recurring payments app. It simply sends an email to your customers each month and makes your customers go to the site and checkout. Shame on them, make us loose time and money

September 21, 2020

UPDATE: We have updated the app so now it has a feature to charge customers automatically!
Thanks for your feedback and sorry that invoicing didn't meet your needs. Anyway, we've tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Mikro Tandborste

I tried this app but was not for me, deleted it but it has infected my store. The selections etc doesnt go away. very shitty

August 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Glassbag.ie

Although the app works fine with the subscription feature, IT DOESN'T have an unsubscribe feature on the website. You can only unsubscribe from the automated email that you receive after the subscription. That's pretty disappointing as it's obviously have to be a default. So keep this in mind before installing it. It's not a cheap app. I contacted the support and asked them if they can add that feature for me, but they are asking $60 per hour. No thanks. Will look for a better app.

UPDATE: The Below response is untrue. I received a call and the line was terrible. I asked for them to email me directly to which they refused. They have now added this comment below as well.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

Defiance Coffee

Not a recurring payments app. It simply sends an email to your customers each month and makes your customers go to the site and checkout. What is the point of a subscription if you have to go to the site and checkout anyways?

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I would kindly inform you that we have updated the app so now it has a feature to charge customers automatically!

Discover Snakes

Important note - Customers will not be automatically charged, this just sends a weekly or monthly email with a link to an invoice.

October 7, 2021

We have updated the app so now it can charge customers automatically!