Subscription & Recurring Order

Subscription & Recurring Order

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Subscribe & Save

All Elite Coaching

This app is AMAZING and it has helped increase order value due to the ability to be able to charge recurring.

GlammedNaturallyOil

Great! Customer support... Alexander from their team helps us a lot.... The app also function really well

africanteabox

very cool and appreciate how fast the widget is working
thank you for your job very great, it will fit my shop perfectly

Eat Well Nashville

This app is very easy to use and straight to the point. I like having this option for our meal prep service. Very well done!

Goingdarkofficial

This will help our business gain reoccurring revenue to further us in bettering our products and content.

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will help you make more and more sales!

Brown & Dickson Bookstore

Terrific customer service. I had answers within minutes, and the tech simply fixed the issue for me. After repeated attempts to get help from another app designer, I was very pleased to see this and glad I switched.

May 24, 2021

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact our team anytime!

BiteMyWood

Very easy to use and less than others. Wont have to worry about complicated system every month. Seamless to shopify.

May 24, 2021

Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

So Wax Detailing Ltd

Great app, super impressed. Has integrated flawlessly and improved the store as a whole. Highly recommended!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

賺到 Tandio

超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用超級好用

感谢您的反馈意见!

CoreBionics

I'm testing functionality of this app and so far the support team has been amazingly prompt to help get this setup the way I want.

May 24, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep users satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8