Subscription & Recurring Order

Subscription & Recurring Order

by SpurIT UAB

Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Subscribe & Save

Flanders Fields Ltd

It works right within the Shopify interface, very very easy. When I installed it, I was surprised how quickly it worked.

Natural Xpression

Fantastic. Does exactly as promised and the support is great. When I had an issue installing it, they had the matter solved in a couple hours. When another issue that couldn't have been predicted appeared late, late one evening, I sent an email. By morning it had already been fixed, and email was already in my inbox explaining what happened and what action was taken. Excellent service, great communication, and great product.

NYG LLC

Killed it. It looks so cool on my website would definitely recommend. I'm coming back after my business grows a little more to make more subscriptions!

Genie Drinks

This is great subscription app and the team provide amazing customer support. This app is way easier to integrate than the other subscription apps, and much more cost effective.

Perfumery India

Exactly how i wanted it. Works like a charm , simple and feature works as described and free for 1 product is best

Goodrich Foods

Easy to use and works straight away on the online website. Would recommend for anyone after an app that encourages recurring purchases.

Source Climate Change Coffee

I used this app for a recurring order and our customers love it. Very impressed with the support from the team in terms of embedding and updating the app on our website. Incredibly fast service. Thank you, we love it!

Be Spunki

This app is easy to install, easy to configure, and works great! thank you for making it available. And ... the customer service is AWESOME. really quick to reply and very helpful in sorting out any glitches. Love this app and the guys who help on the online chat!!

Host Pro Now

This application is exactly what we needed! Even better is the customer support, quick and extremely helpful! They stand behind their application and go out of their way to ensure it works properly and you are happy. Highly recommend!

TRENZ GmbH

awesome nice product experience with Subscription & Recurring Orderawesome nice product experience with Subscription & Recurring Orderawesome nice product experience with Subscription & Recurring Orderawesome nice product experience with Subscription & Recurring Order

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9