Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Orgäanika Coffee

Great custmomer service! spot on. We needed some customization in a different language and they were on top of it, fast.

Dunn & Walton

Very good subscriptions app. Support is outstanding and extreemly fast response and action to every question we had. Highly reccomend!

April 27, 2020

Thank you! We do our best to provide top notch service and happy that you've got it :)

ShortpocketsStationery

This app has been great AND when I needed direction they were very quick to respond and help. I would recommend for any subscription items!

April 23, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Wild Fireworks

Thank you!
Your app works great with my customers who need a solution to recurring orders on a subscription.
Great job!

April 8, 2020

Such feedback makes us become even better :) Thank you so much!

Louisiana Tobacco

Love it! The best app in the segment on my opinion. No obligation, no other pay portal, and user-friendly!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much! We are just happy that you love it :)

BlackVapeStore

The team was able to resolve my issue painlessly, quickly and professionally! Great app, great support!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Southstar Drug

I accidentally uninstalled the app after it has charged me, thankfully the support was responsive and they gave me a free month extension to make for it.

January 30, 2020

We are always happy to help in case of any difficulties, you are more than welcome :)

Rohner Socks

Very nice app, it's easy very to use. We like the fact that it doesn't modify the checkout, we are using a multilingual app, and so we need to the keep our checkout unmodified. Otherwise, we actually think it's an advantage not to charge automatically customers and that they do not need to create an account. It's both user-friendly for customers and for our customer service. Finally, the support team is very responsive and made custom modifications very rapidly. All works like it should! Highly recommended.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties, we are always ready to help!

O M S N

Always wanted to try subscription app and now I don't want to delete it lol. Works great and makes them buy moe an more

January 9, 2020

We are glad that you've found our app useful! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)

Yuki Zaki Store

I had some questions regarding the setup and I received answers in a couple of minutes. Greate service. App is really cool and does it's job. Thanks

January 9, 2020

We are always glad to help you!
Feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8