Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Recurring order

$19.95/month. 60-day free trial.

BonBeno - The Pawsome Store

Perfect and works really well. Suggestion to add more Indian Payment gateways as well to autocharge for recurring purchases

Fenroy

I have tried many different subscriptions apps but this one is very nice! Easy to set up and the support was very good and fast. Hopefully they bring a feature in the future that allows you to set a minimum amount of subscription months.

The Day Ahead

Very easy to set up and does what I want. Would be nice to offer free shipping an as option but not essential.

Aurécosmetics

perfect je voulais avoir plus de clients et plus de commande application facile d'installation a voire par la suite

Dear Storky

Support is awesome; I can always count on the team to help me with a few kinks, especially when working with other apps. This app itself is great, too. The ONLY app we can find for recurring invoices as we don't want to auto-charge customers. Keep going! Thanks so much!

Nessys D8

Easiest set up ever, awesome app! Thanks for building this and making it so easy to add to my store.

SWBB

Onboarded the app in a matter of minutes! Really cool and immediately satisfied the specs of what we were trying to do.

Kitchen a la Mode

Very easy to install and choose products. Looks great on the site. I am very excited to see it in action.

Flanders Fields Ltd

It works right within the Shopify interface, very very easy. When I installed it, I was surprised how quickly it worked.

Natural Xpression

Fantastic. Does exactly as promised and the support is great. When I had an issue installing it, they had the matter solved in a couple hours. When another issue that couldn't have been predicted appeared late, late one evening, I sent an email. By morning it had already been fixed, and email was already in my inbox explaining what happened and what action was taken. Excellent service, great communication, and great product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10