Best Customer Experience
Offer one-time purchases or subscriptions with discounts. The widget is fully customizable. Place it anywhere on the page.
NEW! Automatic Subscriptions
Automate subscriptions at scale. Streamline your recurring billing and invoicing. Increase revenue, while minimizing churn.
Go ahead w/ Recurring Payments
Choose a strategy that works for you. Apply a flexible subscription period (days/ weeks/ months/ year & custom).
Over Subscription & Recurring Order
Invoices and auto-charging recurring subscriptions. Now integrated with Shopify Checkout!
The app can be used with auto-charging subscriptions and with the recurring invoices at the same time. The mode can be selected while creating a subscription rule and can be switched later any time.
Grand Update: New Features
- Auto-charging subscriptions fully integrated with Shopify checkout, orders, themes, shipping, and taxes.
- Process recurring payments automatically.
- Analytics to get insights from subscription rules and customer subscriptions.
- Smart subscription management with the ability to edit customer subscriptions. Swap, add, remove products in subscriptions. Fine-tune product price, shipping price, payment schedule, shipping address, etc.
- Customer portal with the actions available to your customers for their subscriptions after purchase. Allow customers to skip, pause or cancel their subscriptions from their own customer portal and manage their subscriptions at any time without any complications.
- Fully customizable subscription widget also available in “Quick View” and “Featured Product” sections. Subscription widget design can be adjusted for any theme with a built-in editor and online preview feature.
- Dunning management to reduce churn. Define a number of unsuccessful payment attempts for a new unpaid subscription.
- Cancellation management. Automatically trigger a questionnaire when a recurring order is cancelled to understand your customers' motivations.
- Send email notifications to your customers. You can set up and edit various email notifications e.g. “Pause subscription”, “Payment failed”, “Subscription information updated”, and so on.
Saved and updated/improved features:
- Invoices. Your customers can use any payment method suitable for them.
- Allows mixed subscriptions in the same cart. Your users can start multiple subscriptions with the same order.
- No more separate carts. You don’t need two types of carts - for one-time and subscription purchases. A mixed cart keeps all orders nicely in one place.
- Give customers a discount when they subscribe.
- Works with Shopify's built-in reports
0% fee for subscriptions
For existing Subscription & Recurring Order merchants:
Migration to the new app version with auto-charging subscriptions and integrated with Shopify checkout will be available soon. If you are interested in migrating, don’t remove the current app version until we will migrate all your app data.
We will always guide you if you need a helping hand. The app is straightforward to set up, but please feel free to call, chat with us in the app or send an email.
Bekijk de app in actie
Ontdek hoe de app werkt in een voorbeeldwinkel.Bekijk voorbeeldwinkel
Gebruik deze app voor de check-out van je webshop.
Prijzen Gratis proefperiode van 60 dagen
* Alle betalingen worden in USD gefactureerd.
** Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
De algemene beoordeling geeft de huidige status van de app weer. Het is verantwoordelijk voor alle app-recensies, maar geeft voorrang aan de meest recente.
Meest recente recensies
Support is awesome; I can always count on the team to help me with a few kinks, especially when working with other apps. This app itself is great, too. The ONLY app we can find for recurring invoices as we don't want to auto-charge customers. Keep going! Thanks so much!
Easiest set up ever, awesome app! Thanks for building this and making it so easy to add to my store.
Onboarded the app in a matter of minutes! Really cool and immediately satisfied the specs of what we were trying to do.