AAA Membership + Subscription

AAA Membership + Subscription

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Members & Recurring Subscription Payments with Orders

American Colors

I was simply doing a trial of this app, and created a test membership plan. After I found out that the app doesn't have discount tier-ing, I uninstalled the app.

BUT, the test membership plan is still alive and kicking on my LIVE site, and I don't know how to undo this!!

The app's features sound great, but this isn't the way it should work. I'm having to go into the liquid files now and see how to delete the added files that shouldn't be working anymore. Or something... :\

Guilden Sutton Uniform

wish i could give it less than 1 Star!! Customer service not great, passed me onto their 'partners' based in India who advised it will cost me $1400 to do a few hours work...no thankyou! not interested in a company that does business in this way

Elohim Church

Ugh. Was so hopeful when I saw this app and read the description until I installed it and saw it only supports the Stripe payment gateway.

As a Philippines-Shopify store, I need it to support PayPal Express Checkout, that specific "flavor" of PayPal. No other payment gateway is available to me.

I'm more than happy to change the review to 5 stars if you will add PayPal Express Checkout for recurring orders/subscriptions/donations/etc.