AAA Membership + Wholesale B2B

AAA Membership + Wholesale B2B

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Members billing & Wholesaler Signup with Discounts

Hoxton Mini Press

I installed the app on the basis that I wanted to try it out and see if it could meet our requirements, but found setting things up very confusing and was puzzled by the fact that I needed to connect it to PayPal. Normally apps bill directly through Shopify. I also thought that $7.99/month was a flat fee (this is the only price shown on Shopify apps), but actually that’s only for up to 50 members. I tried to email twice to request assistance and I received no reply.

April 28, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems in setting up the app. We do provide the free setup for all stores and our team sent you an email for the same.

For the payment gateway - We have already mentioned on the app that we only support PayPal and Stripe. And for pricing also, you can see it as a starter pricing and link above it which show you all pricing plans.

Please let me know if you need any further help and we are happy to assist you.

Team AAAecommerce

Winepeckers

impossible to set up without programmers' help. Make something easier, I have multiples apps in my store, and the setup is automatic.

February 3, 2021

Hi Winepeckers,

For few features, you need the expertise to update the liquid file. But most of the setup can be easily done if you can follow the instructions of knowledgebase and videos.

We also provide free setup support and you can just drop a ticket. We do a full setup of all the features on your store.

Boutique Estate Sales

Zero support staff, impossible to cancel, charged THREE times for the same service. Not worth the pain.

February 2, 2021

Hi Boutique Estate Sales,

Our billing team contact you and approved the refund. Please let us know if you have any questions and we are happy to assist you with the same.

Membership App Support

American Colors

I was simply doing a trial of this app, and created a test membership plan. After I found out that the app doesn't have discount tier-ing, I uninstalled the app.

BUT, the test membership plan is still alive and kicking on my LIVE site, and I don't know how to undo this!!

The app's features sound great, but this isn't the way it should work. I'm having to go into the liquid files now and see how to delete the added files that shouldn't be working anymore. Or something... :\

Guilden Sutton Uniform

wish i could give it less than 1 Star!! Customer service not great, passed me onto their 'partners' based in India who advised it will cost me $1400 to do a few hours work...no thankyou! not interested in a company that does business in this way

Elohim Church

Ugh. Was so hopeful when I saw this app and read the description until I installed it and saw it only supports the Stripe payment gateway.

As a Philippines-Shopify store, I need it to support PayPal Express Checkout, that specific "flavor" of PayPal. No other payment gateway is available to me.

I'm more than happy to change the review to 5 stars if you will add PayPal Express Checkout for recurring orders/subscriptions/donations/etc.