Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Big Will

Nothing more to say than AWESOME. The app is great and the support is very fast and cool (Cody was really cool and helpful. He even speaks French ahah).

I truly recommend this app!

Primrose Kitten

This app has helped take my store up to the next level!

Bold have an option to set to up for you and this was done within 48 hours, I did have a couple of niggles at the beginning but Eric sorted those out for me. He explained what I needed to do clearly an sent some screenshots to help make sure I got the code in the right place to ensure everything was working.

All the customers that have signed up have had a smooth and easy experience.

Box of Cure

The customer service is outstanding. Honestly don't know what the other people were talking about in their one star review. The app work great and if there's any issues some is the to help both though message and phone. One top of the if you have a dev or any coding experience this is a versatile platform.

The SEO Report

I'm digging the memberships & I am happy that there's pre-loaded messages that'll e-mail to customers

Hollywood Socials

I've used Bold Memberships App, in fact multiple apps by Bold, and this is hands down the best recurring memberships app known to mankind. The installation is very straight forward even when you do it yourself thanks to the wonderful instructions provided by Bold and the easy way that each membership allows you to create a widget to then embed on your pages is outstanding.

GLOW

Memberships is terrific! It enabled me to set up a membership site with no hassle. And your support guru, Rushi, is great! Easy to use app, easy to install. Works seamlessly! I enjoyed the ability to set up multiple tiers!

Christmas Zone

rony was good with helping me set up app to my site and patient ...he very quickly and effectively got me up and running!

The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs Memberships

Just started using this app, Nir and Harpreet were very helpful in helping me set up the shop and adding pages to help me understand how to use the memberships app. I Definitely recommend getting the app and talking to these two as they are very nice and patient.

Stew Smith Fitness

Thank you. After hours, I was able to communicate with both Nir and Esha. They were very helpful with helping me understand the membership page building process. On a separate note, once I downloaded the APP, I did not know how to load the liquid files, they did it for me. Very helpful.

Now I can build pages for the membership site using the Bold Membership APP on my Shopify store. Excellent!

Thanks again.
Stew Smith
StewSmithFitness.com

American Deplorables Patriot Club

The help is wonderful! I got stuck on a few things last week and had someone help me through live chat and then again today I had GURI help me. Thank you for your quick help so that I can continue to push my business forward and not waste time!

(edited few days after orig. post: GURI helped me again! I needed some coding help and voila its done. It would have taken me a month to figure out myself haha. Great job, thank you!)