Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Your Connection Destination

Fast and easy way to get everything done in one app. Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com

Doves Dream Warriors

I would definitely recommend this app. I'm in the process of setting up a craft newsletter to be delivered on a membership basis. The Support team was wonderful in helping to set up the store, and very responsive. Easy to add plans into my store pages. This app was critical in helping to get everything up an going!

Calpercla

Great app! The support team was very helpful installing the code, and they even corrected the front end view where some CSS wasn't right! Highly recommended!

Living For Pop

Bold is the best with Customer Service! Marty is great with fast setups and answers! Love this app so far and will be purchasing more apps from Bold. Marty thank you for the great service and helping me make my site more interactive and fun!

Ulissessworld

10+ support and the app is working great !

Ez Bear Shop

Great app. Only one out there that allows me to have the memberships that I needed for my business model to work.

Drdmca

Great app! Great customer support! Very responsive!

Xpertecs

Looks like a great app. I just had the bold team install it and Marty did an excellent job (I tried to install it but had some errors) he got it done in less than an hour from when I messaged them. Great team!

Listenloungerewards

Awesome customer service. Despite our roughly 12 hrs time difference (im based in the Philippines), they reply and address your issues really fast and pinpoint. I sent queries and information about 3 of their products and i got replies on all three almost simultaneously. :) the apps ive tried are as follows : recurring membership, loyalty points and customer pricing. All the apps work great.

Fashion Business Inc

We installed the Recurring Memberships app for our non-profit website to manage our memberships. The Bold Apps team was extremely helpful, attentive, and fast with installation assistance as well as email correspondence. Using the app so far seems to be user friendly and has the ability to fit our needs!