Forget this application. After 6 days of struggle (I even had to uninstall MailChimp due to conflicts), and after receiving 22 emails from 6 different guys (Chris, Corey and Brendin did not even know what Alan, Mohammad and Bhumi were doing on the same ticket - unbelievable), I finally uninstalled the application.
Gabbos Sports Betting
If I could give no stars I would. Nothing about this app is fully baked nor does it have any of the basics that you would expect from any business:
1. No welcome/thank you/receipt email sent to the customer when they purchase something.
2. Formatting the text in their widget is broken
3. The ability to turn off automated emails for certain items is broken
4. You are stuck with their definition of memberships. I have a 6 month and 1 day membership but can't use them because they don't have them and you can't pick your own
5. The checkout form doesn't include address or zipcode, or company logos, or credit card logos, or encryption type, just a very sketchy generic form that looks like you are phishing customer CC info
6. Their email styling is broken and doesn't save formatting
7. Can't send your customers emails through the app, you have to download them out and upload them into another app then send the emails
8. Absolutely will not give you an estimate of when the broken items will be fixed, meanwhile, I have a very cheesy unprofessional looking website waiting on them and paying monthly fees.
9. Be ready to get emails about the new apps you can sign up for when the ones they have out don't work. Maybe they could QA something before building something else half ass.
The only redeeming quality is Chis the support manager tries very hard to support a piecemeal broken product.
Zon3 Elite Fitness
I have to be honest this app needs serious upgrades. An autoresponse email and new notification would be great additions that are lacking. It also gets expensive quickly as you grow your audience. I can't justify the expense as the app is not a fully functional member manager.
Alaskan Rose Boutique
If you have Bold Membership do the install be VERY CAUTIOUS! I failed to create a backup prior to their install and deeply regret it. After the install the app did not function as advertised - no members only area was created and could not get any help as to where or how to create it. The install also created cascading effects on my theme causing the pricing to completely disappear off my site, other formatting issues occurred.
As far as support goes, expect anywhere from 24-48hrs for email response time. Every time I replied to an email a different staff person from the Bold team would respond so I'd end up having to explain again. Needless to say I worked with four people from the Bold Membership team and got nowhere. I worked with Pixel Union to help sort out the pricing issue and they responded and said Bold was overriding the pricing display and could not help.
My store had to be closed for over a week to try and hunt down the errors that the Bold Membership had caused.
It does not work! Completely nonsense! Definitely a crap! It's just ridiculous ...
Prodigi Della Terra
It just doesn't work. It never creates subscription box order and I can't manually see shipping address that used entered to manually ship the order!
The experience is not the smoothest (1), it's still limited functionality:
It's possible to only have text field and text area as additional info fields. It shouldn't be that hard to make all the other input fields types available, too.
Some email templates are not possible to save templates for (member invite template). I ended up doing a lot of extra work that I think the app itself should offer, not that a developer should develop to enhance the app functionality.
The documentation is confusing and limited.
(1) - The widget/form is loaded via AJAX; First some basic form is visible and then the translation and everything else happens in an AJAX callback
Usually I love all of your app's but this one I keep getting customers telling me that it locks up after hitting pay when using there mobile phone or tablet to signup. When I sent you email I was told this is a known problem. If this is the case why does it not get fixed. Most people use mobile products for there web access now. I am finding this very limiting and will have to look for alternatives if it does not get fixed
Elite Fitness Products
I'm giving this a one star review because their customer service is non-existent. Completely unprofessional. Don't bother signing up for a time slot either, they won't call. Disappointing app for the most part too. The widget is very ugly when it's on your website. Also, when they installed their code, they broke my website. I had to go back to an older theme to get it fixed. Somehow they made it so my add to cart buttons wouldn't work. I really don't recommend this app at all. There are much better ones out there that don't require any special coding.
They have messed up my theme since Friday 20th November. After they installed the app, the prices were not showing up anymore under the products in the collections pages. Was impossible to reach them during the weekend to fix the problem. But was not only that. Monday after many hours they opened the office they have fixed the price issue in the collection page and ruin the design of the head menu of moooh.net and the design of the product page. http://moooh.net/products/cute-geometric-pattern-hoodie-sweater . The worst part of this big mess that i've a Facebook and adwords campaign running for an investment of $30K and Bold seems doesn't care a lot to hurt my ads campaign. BE AWARE BEFORE TO INSTALL THIS APP. BOLD SUPPORT CAN LET YOU STUCK TO NOWHERE IF YOU GET A WRONG INSTALLATION OF THE LIQUID IN YOUR THEME. Now, I have to hire a developer to clean Bold mess.