Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Debbie Chatfield

I am using this app to setup a membership site. I've found the help chat very useful whilst developing this. Aryan helped me today with queries and I was impressed that they will also alter code when necessary.

Arbuckle Passing Academy

I used the app to create a members only area of my store/blog. Marty and the Bold team took care of it for me and set everything up perfectly!

The Human Design Analyst L.L.C.

Marty was a huge help in helping me finish the install of the app! The features are great and are going to help me out a lot.

Feroce Iron Academy

Priyanka was a huge help with clarifying some styling conflicts. Best tech support from a Shopify App Ive ever had.

Queen Fitness QF

Carter was very helpful! He provided excellent support, guidance, and helped answer all my questions.

Trainz

Mayank did an amazing job helping me get the program up and running for my store, and made some visual tweaks to really help it stand out. Excellent work!

Pure Canna Club

Just downloaded the app and had a few questions. I started a web chat and Naman went over and above to answer my queries. Great Customer Support.

Wonderfully Witchy Shoppe

I decided to utilize this for my Shopify store to add a membership area and had a few questions after set up (which was really easy). I contacted support by chat and Priyanka and Bhumi were amazing at helping. What started as one question turned into a half dozen from me and they offered assistance with each one without hesitation and in a way that was really easy for me to understand. My only wish for the app would be that we were able to create different thank you / success of registration pages for each plan....but I'm sure that may be something that expands upon in the future. (wink wink development team). So happy I decided on this one after much research.

UPDATE: I had to contact chat again the following day and was connected to Naman who was amazing as well! I was given excellent and clear instructions on how to do something that was a bit 'out of the ordinary'. I can't say enough good stuff about their customer service team!!

Mytheast

The app is really useful and their customer service is really great. Will solve your problem immediately.

Rivero González

I recentrly started using Bold memberships.

I have recieved excellent support and service from the bold team, Especially Aryan Sharma.