Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Erin Condren Planning Australia

Naman was amazing in helping me to finalise my membership. So knowledgeable.

Thank you Naman, for your assistance. ;0)

Jen Wagner Co.

Love the app – it turns out there are some conflicts with page builders (specifically PageFly) which is a bummer, but Carter and Bhumi from the customer service department helped me figure out a workaround, and were extremely helpful and patient as we figured out a solution together. Their customer service is genuinely unparalleled – I'd rather have a workaround that isn't quite what I envisioned and have this level of customer service than use any other app.

Arctic Kombucha

Thank you Mayank great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimpleMeals

Great membership app and amazing customer service! Setting it up has been very easy thanks to their team.

VRun Club

Extremely fast and helpful support when need to help install apps. Took all the hard work away, and the apps look great. Keep up the good work.

www.bicycleservices.co.uk

Marty installed far quicker than the estimated time. Offered additional advice and tips. Included some recommendations with links to support my requirements. Excellent service! The App itself is far more user friendly than previous Apps. Very impressed.

AltarSocial

Naman from Bold Memberships helped me and was excellent at responding in a timely fashion and helped me solve the problem. I greatly appreciate it!

Curfew-Club

Marty from the customer success team was faster than expected and provided excellent guidance! Now I will test the app, but customer service already receives 5 stars.

SUE AND SUDHA

Customer service from Naman and Esha was great and prompt. All my questions answered in a jiffy! Appreciate it!

MediaFYI

Totally recomend thos app, very fast support which is the most thing i value, overall excellent service!