Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

99.1 The Ranch

Naman provided excellent support for Bold Membership and Subscriptions!!! I hope I get him in the future. Thank you!

Rede

Aryan and Charles have both been absolutely superb in their service. There isn't an issue that they haven't been able to resolve.

Swap Society

Naman was very helpful with my issues! I wish there were a few more bells and whistles on the app, but overall it gets the job done and the customer service is good.

Groundcycle

Aryan has been a great help so far in setting up my store. My site has not launched yet, but looking forward to it being fully functioning.

ShipBabe

Mayank was AMAZING on helping me set up Bold Memberships. We are still in Beta mode, so I have not fully tested the functionality but customer service has been very good. I live in EST and have found later in my work day yields the quickest chat responses.

GtoR Products, LLC

I used the service to help with embedding the membership widget. Naman was extremely helpful, patient, and courteous. He walked me through the steps, then helped me evaluate the success. Very pleased customer!

ItsOnlyOneYou

Kelsey was very helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend Bold Memberships to anyone that's looking for similar services.

The Vitals Live

Functionality is great, but their service is even more impressive (Mayank is phenomenal!). Highly recommend!

Worship PowerPoint Slides ~ Envision Worship

I have just started using Bold Membership and Bold Custom Pricing. I have been amazed at the support I have received. They have a live chat resource staffed by very knowledgeable and patient people. Each time they have quickly shared the answer or took the time to find someone who could. All my questions were answered. Mayank, Aryan and Esha as well as the rest of the staff were very knowledgeable. I did have the Bold staff add the liquid to my code for both apps.

Surfing Florida Museum

Amazing customer service from Kelsey! Had an issue with my code and it was able to be resolved quickly and they communicated with me every step of the way!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20