Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Andre B

This is a great app that covers the basics for running a membership/subscription service. The app itself is easy to navigate and user friendly. Personally I would like if there were some more features with it, for example, fixed end date free trials, additional email notifications like when someone cancels a membership, an option to prorate if you want. That being said, the app gets the job done, and the customer service is the best I have received, they are knowledgeable and very friendly. Brenden is hands down the best on the customer support team! Of all the membership/subscription apps this is the best bang for you buck.

Tshirtfella2

Awesome! Customer support! They are helping me use this app on my webstore

Easy Copp

Amazing app, and really good, fast service! Guri helped me to solve some issues with the "buy membership" button. Thanks!

Will Sherwood Coaching

Fantastic customer support from Guri, Scott S and the whole team! The app is very comprehensive and has tools in place to deal with all aspects of running a membership site. Support is brilliant!

La Ptit Boutique

very good apps fast code intallation in 1 day instead of 2 to 3 days announced

Inlushful

Really good app so far! The customer service is amazing. I had a LOT of questions and they helped me through everything. They walked me through all my questions, and even added some coding to a part of my store I was having problems with. I also use the member pricing app, and they helped me to connect the two and always responded the same day and were super nice to help me with everything I needed.

Theminidronezone

Customer service is amazing. I didn’t have to do ANY coding. The support team inplemented everything to my expectations and I can’t thank them enough.

Anthcamps

Support team is great. Amazing service, works awesome! Love this so much :)

Dev Coin Start

Good App with Great service. Parminder is super helpful and can always fix any issues I have. Thank you

Momsational

Every time I contact Bold, I get almost immediate response via email and of course immediate response via chat. GURI assisted me multiple times with this app and Customer Pricing App. GURI is quick and knows what he is doing... Thanks