Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Lucasclub

Great app ! Great service ! Great Team !

Go Mail

Everyone who helped me was awesome! I had trouble installing the widgets on Mailmeetup.com and they happily obliged to help me out!

Badass Backpacks

Just getting started and I'm already impressed with the app and with the customer support. Great experience so far! Thank you Bold.

One Mind Dharma

Great product. Although I had a little trouble re-installing myself when I updated the theme, the support team jumped right in and got it done in just a few hours for me for no charge. Seems rare you get that kind of support these days, especially without additional costs or anything!

The product runs smoothly, we have happy members, and are grateful for the team at Bold!

Ascensionca

The Customer Service with the girls and guys at BOLD is seriously top!

Cait Systems

This was about the easiest setup imaginable, literally in less than half an hour we were up and running and we are really happy!

Marco60614

Fast and responsive. Awesome Customer Service.

Copious Crafts

We have been changing our focus from straight retail to a membership-based company. Recurring memberships hit the mark when it came to ease of use and also integration with wholesale pricing. I have found you can always trust bold apps to help your business achieve success with a Shopify store.

Seahouse Imagery

Recurring Memberships app is a great fit for my online store! Customer service, help and support from Bold is amazing and is THE BEST you will find anywhere! Special mention for great support from Zachary and Bhumi.Thank you from SeaHouse Imagery!

Electriceye

Bold was the perfect solution for our business. The app works flawlessly and the customer support is top notch!